Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

I do believe if you check the top contributors you will find 3 roys in the top 5 and only 2 dragons ;)

Just like the idiots the hoarded toilet paper 😂 now they got a pantry full of spam that probably will never get used
They could always buy a dog.

Roy Dragon Roy Dragon Roy Dragon Roy Dragon Roy

Good to see the social distancing being practiced by the two clubs. :thumbsu:
Two of the most sensible clubs in the league right here.

Unfortunately we also socially distanced from our opponents and the goal posts the last couple of games.

I heard the Roys were practicing social distancing at training for the game tomorrow. Can you confirm?
I'm a veteran. No need for training.

Two of the most sensible clubs in the league right here.

Unfortunately we also socially distanced from our opponents and the goal posts the last couple of games.
Even though we won last week we still had trouble getting the ball through the big sticks. Plenty of goal kicking practice this week, the front door of the bar is exactly 50 mtrs out from the goal posts.

I do believe if you check the top contributors you will find 3 roys in the top 5 and only 2 dragons ;)

Just like the idiots the hoarded toilet paper 😂 now they got a pantry full of spam that probably will never get used
I remember a comment about the toilet paper hoarders, "I hope they're also hoarding condoms, so they can't make any more idiots."

View attachment 946263

ROYS FFC OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

ROUND 5 VS DRAGONS

B: windyhill - Roylion - RU_
HB: Dingster - Mobbs - A Bit High
C: 3KZ is Football - Runk - PurpleGreenRed
HF: royboy2 - BLUEALLTHRU - GCB85
F: Beandip - Mooch - _Mike_

Foll: JackNah_8 - Supersuns - RobR
INT: TedDougChris - fitzroybowiedog

Changes:

Roylion : Out > FB
Allikat : FB > Out
PurpleGreenRed : RR > Wing
Supersuns : Wing > RR
I just noticed this!
Have I been moved to RR as punishment after my 93% bench time last game?

Roy Dragon Roy Dragon Roy Dragon Roy Dragon Roy

Good to see the social distancing being practiced by the two clubs. :thumbsu:
Reminds me of a post on the Port board during the week. Someone posted the AFL ladder, and this dude says, "They're clearly pretty hot on social distancing in South Australia."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just did some research.

It's called fritz in South Australia, and devon in Victoria.
OK you are talking about Devon. You Western Australians/South Australians are totally crazy.

OK you are talking about Devon. You Western Australians/South Australians are totally crazy.
The South Australians swear that fritz is better than polony/devon, but I've tried both and they're exactly the same stuff.

philreich / SaltPeter care to comment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back