Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Wet some paper towel, wrap it around a room temp stubby of beer, put in freezer comeback in like 20-30 mins and they will be ice cold.
You are not just a nerdy journalist are you:thumbsu: but if I put my warm beer in the freezer it will also be ice cold too?

Dont worry you got myself and Matt in the team this season to give you inside knowledge about the roys. My key tip is they rely heavily on Mooch , however he is a loose cannon and we can get under his skin
Am_waiting_Thupakki_vijay.gif

In late news, ex world pole vaulting champion, Sergei Bubka of Russia, today starred at a seniors athletics event in Helsinki. He cleared a massive 6.2 metres at his second attempt. However he was was then beaten into second place by a Rebecca Black song on the big screen, which cleared the entire stadium.

Looking forward to kicking a bag at the old stomping ground tomorrow :$
fitzroybowiedog i hope you buy me dinner after the game 😘
I deal with the snacks (you're not getting any)
dinners are on Runk, he got the payout from last years medal winning season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just opened my fridge and my options tonight are

Jim beam
Somersby pear cider
Smirnoff double black (the missus drinks)

What do i have tonight lads
I am a bit partial to the pear cider. Fun fact. One of my friends tried to tell me that pear cider is actually perry. I agreed with her. It is quite peary.

Anyway you can't go wrong with Jim Beam. Me and the Captain are on rum n cola tonight though.

I am a bit partial to the pear cider. Fun fact. One of my friends tried to tell me that pear cider is actually perry. I agreed with her. It is quite peary.

Anyway you can't go wrong with Jim Beam. Me and the Captain are on rum n cola tonight though.
Try the Ratu one day it's ****ing beautiful on ice.

The leadership group is really strong, they sniff weakness out.

He's not firing me out of a cannon don't worry, his puny arms couldn't lift me off the bench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back