Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

13 posts and bland humour = 0 work ethic

Bland? You think "gay guys like kissing men on the bottom" is the opposite of bland humour?

Ok... let me try something more your style.

Pee pee poo poo doodle

I have to admit that cake had me licking my lips as a kid, even with the implication of the school cook's blood and sweat and tears literally being in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to admit that I'm kinda looking forward to next week against the Bombers, after this week's snoozefest against the Warriors. I would have had more fun this week, reading the phone book from cover to cover: hence the reason for annoying you fine folk so much.

You have given us nothing all week champ.

We had a fun week against the Bombers last week. You guys even gave more than the Rats have even though you’re the biggest bunch of sooks to have ever sooked.

A guy I knew when we were teenagers had been dating a girl for a while and she was pressuring him to buy her a ring to "make it official" or something like that. The guy had no money so he got a $2 ring out of one of those candy vending machines and painted it silver. He gave it to her while they were at the movies and he got his first ever BJ in return. She proudly wore it for the next couple of weeks until she suddenly stopped. The guy said she never mentioned it to him again, so we all assumed she must've realised it was a toy but was too embarrassed to talk about it with anyone.

Would be funny if the move they watched was "Gone in 60 Seconds".

I bet that was the best $2 investment ever.

I hope he didn't have to marry her in order to have sex.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back