Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Quiz+time+gin+fact+fiction.png
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, Quiz Master Cadsky here. Its Thursday night and you know what that means? Quiz time!

The Bombers and Wonders have certainly found it hard to engage this week so im here to break the ice! the rules are simple, I ask the questions and you answer them. Fastest finger first and the winner takes all, which tonight is nothing more than my congratulations and the knowledge that you are the smartest prick here. So lets get into it and have some fun!

Here we go, Question 1: Name the world's largest ocean?

View attachment 946868
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, Quiz Master Cadsky here. Its Thursday night and you know what that means? Quiz time!

The Bombers and Wonders have certainly found it hard to engage this week so im here to break the ice! the rules are simple, I ask the questions and you answer them. Fastest finger first and the winner takes all, which tonight is nothing more than my congratulations and the knowledge that you are the smartest prick here. So lets get into it and have some fun!

Here we go, Question 1: Name the world's largest ocean?
Pacific.

ok question 3 for bonus points: who is my avatar and what is she famous for?
Bel Delphine and she sells her pics for money on some wank site?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have no idea if thats correct. i just wanted to know. i hoped she was some kind of pr0n star. thanks AceAndy

2 more points for bluevein
Yeah not sure about the pr0n thing but I know who she is.

question 4: What colour jersey is worn by the winners of each stage of the Tour De France?
Literally don’t care but I know Lance Armstrong went to the moon before he started riding bikes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back