Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I see through the lot of you. I know you've been trying to build a strong relationship to Dennis Rodman to improve your image in the west. You've been taking notes from another leader...

View attachment 947573
I can neither confirm nor deny these accusations.

IMG_4419.GIF

It is odd, the older I have got the more I have shifted to drinking spirits neat. The only exceptions are Bloody Marys for the Vitamin C, gin and tonic on hot days and a dash of water in Ouzo.
When I went to the Greek isles we started every meal with a shot of ouzo. Most people wouldn't drink it but I didn't mind them

In a matter doubtless unrelated to Wayneo, the nasty Japanese nationalist Shinzo Abe has stepped down. This pig was a complete denialist of Japanese war atrocities.

Bombers sign Shinzo Abe. Head to the 'sign up' thread young man..

**gulp**

You might want to reconsider. Abe has a nasty bowel disorder and is full of it. At least young Wayneo was expert of splattering his shyte about.

Joke's on you. I've heard Shinzo's in the boys club. At least that was what I inferred from stalking Golumless' friends list to try to find what looked like other SFA posters.

#SSwans2011post

As if I'm going to take advice from someone that doesn't even hashtag their posts.

#SSwans2011post
I don't need to. I post enough for people to find my content if they really wanted to.

Hey, did you know there is a search function? If someone really wants to find your posts all they have to do is search your name. Amazing, I know.

Outstanding!

Although it is a long shot I am still working on signing Kim Yo-jong. It will be a great get and also increase our female quota!

**gulp**

You might want to reconsider. Abe has a nasty bowel disorder and is full of it. At least young Wayneo was expert of splattering his sh*te about.

A nasty bowel disorder hey? I'm sure a traditional Seppuku ritual will clear that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers match threads always remind me of this classic interesting album from 1969. The band apparently paid a bunch of drunks and homeless folks to head into the recording studio and bang shit as loud as they could.

Don't be insulted. I think the record is a solid 7/10.

#SSwans2011post

Joke's on you. I've heard Shinzo's in the boys club. At least that was what I inferred from stalking Golumless' friends list to try to find what looked like other SFA posters.

#SSwans2011post

Oh good luck with that. I reckon a good 20% of my friends list are interstate.

Bombers match threads always remind me of this classic interesting album from 1969. The band apparently paid a bunch of drunks and homeless folks to head into the recording studio and bang sh*t as loud as they could.

Don't be insulted. I think the record is a solid 7/10.

#SSwans2011post

Another opposition player who gives us too much credit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back