Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

But if you guys want to see an epic melt, check out old mate who had a sook in the hip-hop thread when I said the new Eminem album sucked. Somehow even when I'm just telling the truth I draw a reaction. :(

#SSwnas2011post

And remember SSwans2011 , I supported you throughout your crusade against the Dragons, so show a little gratitude ya peasant.

You inhaled them through your cavernous anus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And remember SSwans2011 , I supported you throughout your crusade against the Dragons, so show a little gratitude ya peasant.
Implying it wasn't a worthwhile cause.
You inhaled them through your cavernous anus.
wtf miggs those PMs were between us. I only did that because you said you liked it and I was vulnerable. :mad::mad:

This will be one of the last times I stick something up my anus for someone else's entertainment.

#SSwans2011post

Listen up turkeys.

Here is a little tale - Part 1

A young WaynesWorld19 once embarked on what proved the adventure of his life. He left from a deep ravine at the bottom of Mt Lofty and headed off towards Alberton. He managed to cross the mighty Torrens aka the Styxx drain.

He had to bribe the Ferryman (yeah yeah I know he was Geoff the gumboot rental bloke - but use your imagination folk) to gain passage. Wayne had saved a few coins from his employment as a burger flipper at Hardees.

Unhappily his work at Hardees left him with a disability that persists to this day. Still on this day as he stepped out he happily whistled on to this jingle.

Listen up turkeys.

Here is a little tale - Part 1

A young WaynesWorld19 once embarked on what proved the adventure of his life. He left from a deep ravine at the bottom of Mt Lofty and headed off towards Alberton. He managed to cross the mighty Torrens aka the Styxx drain.

He had to bribe the Ferryman (yeah yeah I know he was Geoff the gumboot rental bloke - but use your imagination folk) to gain passage. Wayne had saved a few coins from his employment as a burger flipper at Hardees.

Unhappily his work at Hardees left him with a disability that persists to this day. Still on this day as he stepped out he happily whistled on to this jingle.

That's very touching mate.

IMG_4580.GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back