Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Kilroy

I like that you seem very kind and amiable and seem to have a lovely taste in music, despite your questionable Sweet F.A. career choices. I look forward to you joining the club where all folks with elite music tastes eventually head once you realise the mistake you made joining the Bombers. I also like that you give my posts reactions - that is very nice of you. :)

#SSwans2011post

Kilroy

I like that you seem very kind and amiable and seem to have a lovely taste in music, despite your questionable Sweet F.A. career choices. I look forward to you joining the club where all folks with elite music tastes eventually head once you realise the mistake you made joining the Bombers. I also like that you give my posts reactions - that is very nice of you. :)

#SSwans2011post
IMG_4528.GIF

I don't wanna like your sh*t but I want you to write a puff piece about me
I like your brutal honesty, even if its dishonest, because most of all I like how much love and adoration you clearly have for me. It's a vicious league, and it's always great to have another poster I consider a fan, and more importantly, a friend. :)

#SSwans2011post

Listen up turkeys.

Here is a little tale - Part 1

A young WaynesWorld19 once embarked on what proved the adventure of his life. He left from a deep ravine at the bottom of Mt Lofty and headed off towards Alberton. He managed to cross the mighty Torrens aka the Styxx drain.

He had to bribe the Ferryman (yeah yeah I know he was Geoff the gumboot rental bloke - but use your imagination folk) to gain passage. Wayne had saved a few coins from his employment as a burger flipper at Hardees.

Unhappily his work at Hardees left him with a disability that persists to this day. Still on this day as he stepped out he happily whistled on to this jingle.

You are dying mate ...

CPR.gif

I am not altogether sure we can bring you back from that shit truck ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen up turkeys.

Here is a little tale - Part 1

A young WaynesWorld19 once embarked on what proved the adventure of his life. He left from a deep ravine at the bottom of Mt Lofty and headed off towards Alberton. He managed to cross the mighty Torrens aka the Styxx drain.

He had to bribe the Ferryman (yeah yeah I know he was Geoff the gumboot rental bloke - but use your imagination folk) to gain passage. Wayne had saved a few coins from his employment as a burger flipper at Hardees.

Unhappily his work at Hardees left him with a disability that persists to this day. Still on this day as he stepped out he happily whistled on to this jingle.

Can't wait for part 2. I'm sickened by the lack of interest Bombers posters have in the biography of their slain leader. Real lack of respect among the post-Wayneo Bombers playing group.

#SSwans2011post

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back