Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Go hard mate. People just skip whatever they're not interested in.
I trust nobody will be skipping my flawless contributions :)

This debut LP from this hardcore Sydney band ****ing rules:

#SSwans2011post

A Wayneo Story Pt 2

Long before his mighty journey, WW had earned the nickname "Bung Fritz" or Bunger.

Most of you folk think the high point of Jellyback SA cuisine is the pie floater but really it is "Bung Fritz". This is indeterminate sausage meat preserved and stuffed into a sheep's appendix. (Sorry KohPhi I hope you don't read this). Wayneo grew up on the stuff and slowly came to resemble it.

Such was his love for Fritz he sponsored a band and wrote the attached.

A Wayneo Story Pt 2

Long before his mighty journey, WW had earned the nickname "Bung Fritz" or Bunger.

Most of you folk think the high point of Jellyback SA cuisine is the pie floater but really it is "Bung Fritz". This is indeterminate sausage meat preserved and stuffed into a sheep's appendix. (Sorry KohPhi I hope you don't read this). Wayneo grew up on the stuff and slowly came to resemble it.

Such was his love for Fritz he sponsored a band and wrote the attached.

3pzbu8O.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven’t been around much. I’ve been distracted by about four other threads, and about a dozen new PMs. I am absolute box office at the moment. The biggest show in town.
But I wouldn’t miss music night...

I usually leave this one til the end. But tonight I’m starting big! Going straight for the big guns!

“it’s my life. Whatever I wanna talk”
****en pure genius!

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven’t been around much. I’ve been distracted by about four other threads, and about a dozen new PMs. I am absolute box office at the moment. The biggest show in town.
But I wouldn’t miss music night...

I usually leave this one til the end. But tonight I’m starting big! Going straight for the big guns!

“it’s my life. Whatever I wanna talk”
fu**en pure genius!

You've changed. The old Coach would have known this thread is the main attraction. It features SSwans2011 and his immaculate taste in music.

#SSwans2011post

Righto campaigners.

Proof that East Coast is better than West Coast :thumbsu:

God don't turn this into a battle of who has the better rappers because we both get ****ing murdered by the south.

#SSwans2011post

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back