Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome idea mate.

How about we do this instead? You just slip back into obscurity given I have never heard of you and I will continue to be one of the SFA's elite.

Those in power always seek maintenance of the status quo. Cowardly.
He does seem to be upset about something. Being a ranga, probably the carpet doesn't match the curtains.
Reported. Play the ball, not the man ...'s hair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep this up and your reaction score will take a beating from me, mate. Consider this a friendly warning.

#SSwans2011post
Hey, weren’t you the petulant child that delisted HaroLad because ClarkeM got angry about something and threatened to walk?

#SScooked2011noyoumitsubishistanza

What a ripper day! Shame about being locked up inside :(.

Might go for another walk soon
It’s bullshit. The world is in a state of disarray.

And there’s still mouth breathing sacks of shit out there that think they don’t have to wear a mask.

Wow.
Your the only one at the wonders with the runs on the board
Agreed. He’s carried them. Must be tough to have zero support.
Things got a bit rowdy last night. Santoz mistook your Wayne blanket for the man himself and one thing led to another...

Sorry. I tried to stop him.

#SSwans2011post
What’s a Wayne blanket?

Hey, weren’t you the petulant child that delisted HaroLad because ClarkeM got angry about something and threatened to walk?

#SScooked2011noyoumitsubishistanza
You're a few seasons late. Pretty sure it's widely agreed that history has absolved that decision and that I was years ahead of my time. Bombers could learn a thing or two from me given you're still clearly living in the past. If you want any tips on how to be a great captain, shoot me a message. :)
What’s a Wayne blanket?
Pugsley's special blanket with Wayneo on it <3

#SSwans2011post

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back