Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is all you have? Tsk tsk tsk. Look forward to you turning the Bombers around. The amount of posters who will leave this season will be telling.
More like delistings to make room for all our new recruits... watch this space

Go easy Antonio. Save some for the rest of us.

He's all we've got.

View attachment 948351
It’s a sad state of affairs in Wonderville when Grand Uncle Horace is their wittiest poster. I’d honestly welcome one of his 3000 page essays he passes off as banter right now. I’d even eat some trippa parmigiana, and that’s saying something, because I ****ing HATE trippa.

Unfortunately for the Bombers, we haven’t seen enough of Elmer_Judd or jezzajay this week.

There is a saving grace though, young Killa, we’ll have a brand new match thread in a couple of days and we can forget this shit show ever happened.

Mate you know you are one of my favourites on the board. I have been "busy" with some other things this week.
Likewise, and that's why I look forward to rejecting your recruitment message come end of season. ;)

#SSwans2011post

It’s a sad state of affairs in Wonderville when Grand Uncle Horace is their wittiest poster. I’d honestly welcome one of his 3000 page essays he passes off as banter right now. I’d even eat some trippa parmigiana, and that’s saying something, because I ******* HATE trippa.

Unfortunately for the Bombers, we haven’t seen enough of Elmer_Judd or jezzajay this week.

There is a saving grace though, young Killa, we’ll have a brand new match thread in a couple of days and we can forget this sh*t show ever happened.
Grand Uncle Horace is looking youthful compared to some other useless Wonders. His raps are sounding tighter than ever.

This is the real truth about Grand Uncle Horace

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back