Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha imagine being so bad at banter you have to go have a cry in another match thread.

Metalcrusher I was wrong. The Bombers need you, mate.

#SSwans2011post

He will be fine. The bloke is made of concrete.
Ugly ****er too.

images

#SSwans2011post

This is the real truth about Grand Uncle Horace

I am still laughing. I'd love to say I've been busted and give that Pug a cigar a large glass of whiskey. but I cannot.

Am still chortling and my bags are aquiver.

I am still laughing. I'd love to say I've been busted and give that Pug a cigar a large glass of whiskey. but I cannot.

Am still chortling and my bags are aquiver.
THANK **** YOU ARE HERE!!!

Save me from your smooth-brained teammates.

No wonder the Bears and Dragons were voicing their displeasure at your clubs lack of banter. You need to do something Horrie.

Your club is almost at the point where it should probably fold and join an expansion bid.

SSwans2011

durrrrrr hurrrrrr hurrrrrr

Bomber banter bad duurrrrr hurrrrrr hurrrr

also SSwans2011

Durrrrrrr hurrrrrr hurrrrrrr

Better get other poster in here for leader durrrrrrr hurrrrr hurrrrr

#SSwansCooked2011postdrivelmitsubishistanza

#thingsssssssswanscooked2011mitsubishistanzasays

#duurrrrrrrrrrhurrrrrrrrrrrhurrrrrrrrrr
Are you okay, mate? Stress of losing Wayneo getting to you? I know replacing a captain mid-season can be tough. Chin up, I'd be feeling the pressure too if I had far superior captain choices breathing down my neck. Just accuse me of being BC and you'll be right. :)

#SSwans2011post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THANK fu** YOU ARE HERE!!!

No wonder the Bears and Dragons were voicing their displeasure at your clubs lack of banter. You need to do something Horrie.

Your club is almost at the point where it should probably fold and join an expansion bid.
ABV: HURRRR DURRR WONDERS BANTER BAD

What's it like being the dictionary definition of irony, mate? I now see why you're so willing to be Metalcrusher's bitch. You're already losing it as leader.

#SSwans2011post

Well the Dragons do post in the negative IQ bracket.

Well the Dragons do post in the negative IQ bracket.
The Dragons are Rhodes Scholars compared to these knuckle draggers.
I’m actually embarrassed for them.

Wait until we have the Royals. It will be like Adelaide in peak hour. A dozen cars.
Ah but the Royals actually have decent posters.

That’s the difference.

The Dragons are Rhodes Scholars compared to these knuckle draggers.
I’m actually embarrassed for them.

Funny I mentioned peak hour. Had a workmate say Adelaide traffic is busy. I turned around and said Adelaide doesn't have traffic, it gets busy. Live in Point Cook 15 minutes away from Altona Industrial Estate to go to work which would be a 15 minute drive with no traffic but takes you 45 minutes because there is what you would call the definition of traffic.

I'm glad I'm heading out for the night. I know ABV is stressed at the moment and I don't want to embarrass him further.

Then again, he's sort of doing that himself anyway. Maybe put him to sleep for the night so it doesn't get any worse Bombers?

#SSwans2011post

Lol. The Drags seem incapable of anything but repetitive posts of dragons and the absolute dregs of spambottery. Initially I thought they were doing an awful pastiche of the Bombers but I then realised they were serious.

That monstrous coward AceAndy should take some accountability and place his backside and ball sack (that apparently* contains two withered raisins) on the hot seat. I expect it will all get a bit hard for him and like Wayneo he will do a bunk.

As for the Bears, when Test Tickle looks like a rocket scientist compared to his team you know they are in trouble. The Vegans bantered with the sense and poise of a rabid anti-vaxxer. Even U2tigers is struggling.

Both the Vegans and Drags are monkeys with sticks compared to the Mozart and wit of the Wonders. The worst things is they still bleat weeks later about how SSwans2011 was mean to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back