Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m going to be honest for a second here.

SSwans2011

Mate, you are coming off as needy, and fragile.

Perhaps it’s time for you to take a little break. Maybe you could go watch one of your “mates gigs” again?

SSwans2011

Perhaps it’s time for you to take a little break. Maybe you could go watch one of your “mates gigs” again?
Someone a bit upset they didn't have a gig to go to? Calling me needy is a bit embarrassing when you couldn't handle me not being here last night.

#SSwans2011post

Someone a bit upset they didn't have a gig to go to? Calling me needy is a bit embarrassing when you couldn't handle me not being here last night.

#SSwans2011post
Guitar hero with your sister isn’t a gig mate :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SSwans2011

Disturbing signs of jealousy from ABV. Dontcha worry the Wonders would friend you up if any of us were on Facebook.

I am well on the way to getting Drunk Mr Lahey or Tim Stack style. Blues v Pies and Melbourne Fart, sorry City's first granny. I am amped.

Apologies in advance if things all go **** up in my postings as the afternoon and evening wears on

#TheWonderYears
#WestCoastGoHardOrGoHome

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back