Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I am well on the way to getting Drunk Mr Lahey or Tim Stack style. Blues v Pies and Melbourne Fart, sorry City's first granny. I am amped.

Apologies in advance if things all go **** up in my postings as the afternoon and evening wears on

#TheWonderYears
#WestCoastGoHardOrGoHome

Don’t apologise mate. As a wonders player nobody will expect any decent posts anyway.
enjoy your drinks

Well, here we are lads, game day.

But this isn’t just any old game day, no, this is a momentous occasion for one of the clubs greats.

Today will be VSTone ‘s 150th match.

VSTone is a great character, tough in the clinches, and has given his absolute best in his time at this great club, and will continue to do so every time he dons the red and the black.

And it wouldn’t be a milestone match without club legend iDon making his triumphant return to the back 6. Great to have you back in the team big fella.

As with all qooty matches, it’s won and lost in the middle, and after just having a quick glance at the Bombers engine room, boy, that is one frightening proposition for any opposition club, let alone the lowly Wonderesses.

A midfield consisting of the big man, the loveable larrikin, the KohPhi
The big Kofe is an expert at palming balls down the throats of his midfielders, and who better to be receiving such graceful ball-palming than club champion and former captain, the uncompromising, the determined, TheCoach16

Coach will be joined in the guts by the S29 Bombers BnF winner, a highly regarded personality within the walls of Baghdad, the tackling machine that is cadsky , and Santoz the electrifying centre man rounds out what is a formidable on-ball brigade.

Under threat of quitting for the 7th time this week, CALL ME SNAKE has made his way to a wing, whilst the other wing will be occupied by club champion and sex god LicoriceAllsorts

Young tyro Kilroy and returning champion miggs will be licking their lips in anticipation, as the midfielders have promised them the silver service, and I’m sensing a big bag will be kicked today.

Lets do it for VSTone lads.

CARNA BAGHDAD!!!!!
No quitting today mate.
I love wings
tenor (28).gif

I thought the game was meant to be at 3?

You ordered that Batman suit in the ad next to it didn’t you.
Guilty as charged.

ANYWAY, LET'S GO WONDERS! Woooooooooo

That’s crazy because my boys are well controlled and mannered, can’t say the same about you fellas, the league agrees with me.
Really?!

Well I’ve heard from multiple posters that their experiences with the Wonders this season have been nothing short of an abomination.

I knew you guys would struggle when you lost the posters that you did, without replacing them with anything worthy of a mention.

I really feel for Clarkey and yourself, because you seem like nice fellas.

And where the actual **** is Cactus_?!

At least he was funny ☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was waiting for the Bombers to resort to cheap tactics like casual homophobia. Surprised it took until Sunday. I'm almost kind of proud.

#SSwans2011post

I am well on the way to getting Drunk Mr Lahey or Tim Stack style. Blues v Pies and Melbourne Fart, sorry City's first granny. I am amped.

Apologies in advance if things all go **** up in my postings as the afternoon and evening wears on

#TheWonderYears
#WestCoastGoHardOrGoHome

Jim Lahey's life should be taught in schools in every developed nation around the world.

A very underrated television character.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back