Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I was waiting for the Bombers to resort to cheap tactics like casual homophobia. Surprised it took until Sunday. I'm almost kind of proud.

#SSwans2011post

In all fairness over half their posts in previous games were Wayneo posts or ill fated meatshield defences of the late and noticeably unlamented Dear Leader.

I think they will now blossom into a fair posting Club by the end of the Season. I am confident an ABV Bombers outfit will put distance between themselves and the Drags. The improvements this week have been great. ABV has a crack (guffaw) and is no Squib like Wayneo.

The bombers gassing up eachothers mediocre posts is quite charming in a way.
Don’t worry mate, one day you’ll have teammates that enjoy your contributions :thumbsu:

I was waiting for the Bombers to resort to cheap tactics like casual homophobia. Surprised it took until Sunday. I'm almost kind of proud.

#SSwans2011post
Well to be fair I haven’t been around or I would’ve started earlier.
At our team meeting on Monday we were told that a match thread against the wonders is almost always a massive non event and participation is optional. It’s good to see you guys living up to your reputation as shit campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At our team meeting on Monday we were told that a match thread against the wonders is almost always a massive non event and participation is optional. It’s good to see you guys living up to your reputation as sh*t campaigners.
Not doing a good job to convince me the majority of Bombers aren't just the same person using different burner accounts.

At our team meeting on Monday we were told that a match thread against the wonders is almost always a massive non event and participation is optional. It’s good to see you guys living up to your reputation as sh*t campaigners.
Bombers still being proud of casual homophobia in S30? Cringe.

#SSwans2011post

If you're trying to recruit me I'll have to pass.
Dear SweetD,

I'd like to thank you for registering your interest in wanting to join the greatest team in the SFA, the Baghdad Bombers.

Unfortunately, you didn't meet the criteria.
We wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Kind regards,
Pugsley

Chief Media Officer
Baghdad Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back