Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

You'll have to break the news to cadsky and Pugsley, they've been sweet talking me all week.
It's funny how all the good Bombers posters seem to like us and their shittruck of a captain is so bad that all he can do is go and post with posters of his calibre at the Dragons before stinking up this thread when he gets called out for his sooking.

#SSwans2011post

The bombers gassing up eachothers mediocre posts is quite charming in a way.
If you can actually post something half decent, I promise to give you a thumbs up mate. Hell, I’ll even give you the love emoji. Just make sure you put a cool little hashtag at the end of it so it’s easy to find if we want to nominate you for post of the week or something.
All up to you now. Balls in your court

Really?!

Well I’ve heard from multiple posters that their experiences with the Wonders this season have been nothing short of an abomination.

I knew you guys would struggle when you lost the posters that you did, without replacing them with anything worthy of a mention.

I really feel for Clarkey and yourself, because you seem like nice fellas.

And where the actual fu** is Cactus_?!

At least he was funny

Cactus is taking a break. “Struggle” I don’t know about that, given the circumstances we’re doing well. Myself and bunch of others know that we can be better than what we are right now but it takes time, we lost quality posters no doubt but if every team enters our match threads with expectations of previous seasons, you’ll be disappointed because we’re a much different team this season.

Cactus is taking a break. “Struggle” I don’t know about that, given the circumstances we’re doing well. Myself and bunch of others know that we can be better than what we are right now but it takes time, we lost quality posters no doubt but if every team enters our match threads with expectations of previous seasons, you’ll be disappointed because we’re a much different team this season.
Honest and measured approach. That's a first for your mob this week

If you can actually post something half decent, I promise to give you a thumbs up mate. Hell, I’ll even give you the love emoji. Just make sure you put a cool little hashtag at the end of it so it’s easy to find if we want to nominate you for post of the week or something.
I miss mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MITS.jpg

We would be disappointed if you surprised us.

Save your logic and reasoning mate. It's wasted on us :thumbsu:

Cactus is taking a break.
:(
Myself and bunch of others know that we can be better than what we are right now
Absolutely mate. This here, this takes guts, and you’ve earned my respect for acknowledging that you can be better.

You keep at it Sab, you’re doing your best, and that’s all we can ask for.:thumbsu:

Nah

You really are the weak link in the Buttercup daisy chain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back