Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Team Sheet Of The Always Beatable Can't Win At Home Losing Streak x 2 This Is The One Gold City Royals
Round 8 v Dragons FFC

View attachment 1085291

B:
Noobz0r - Blacky - Paddles_
HB: MrPremiership - brahj - Smartys Power
C: ShaunDuggan - spookism - grumbleguts
HF: Easty - CakeEater - Ulahoopski
F: NTRabbit - The Filth Wizard - BRAB
Foll: GreyCrow - Marlowe - nahnah

INT: Gadzorks - Danger in Texas

Changes

Danger in Texas - BP to INT
Paddles_ - INT to BP
Gadzorks - FP to INT
Easty - INT to HFF
BRAB - HFF to FP

Hey, our team looks like a diamond.

Good Luck to that full forward line ay
🤜🏈

The Official Team Sheet Of The Always Beatable Can't Win At Home Losing Streak x 2 This Is The One Gold City Royals
Round 8 v Dragons FFC

View attachment 1085291

B:

Changes

Paddles_ - INT to BP
Gadzorks - FP to INT
Easty - INT to HFF
BRAB - HFF to FP

Time to play the B squad serial_thrilla, the rest of us can put our feet up for this one.

#whatcouldpossiblygowrongbysayingthat

Round 8 v Dragons FFC

View attachment 1085291

B:

Changes

Paddles_ - INT to BP
Gadzorks - FP to INT
Easty - INT to HFF
BRAB - HFF to FP

More rough than diamond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I see serial_thrilla post about baby

A7GcONi.gif

How's the fam serial_thrilla?

It's weird, we always seem to be celebrating new babies in match threads recently. Certain we had one in S30 too (maybe Cadsky?).
Settling down well in the ward; everything is running smoothly thankfully. It's a lot less intimidating than the first time around at least, but you forget how fragile they are to start with.

Also on the plus side the hospital have upgraded their food options compared to two years ago. I'm not suffering through soggy sandwiches this time.

A Blues win to get my tip correct would certainly put a cherry on top of the day though...

Settling down well in the ward; everything is running smoothly thankfully. It's a lot less intimidating than the first time around at least, but you forget how fragile they are to start with.

Also on the plus side the hospital have upgraded their food options compared to two years ago. I'm not suffering through soggy sandwiches this time.

A Blues win to get my tip correct would certainly put a cherry on top of the day though...

Brilliant mate. Congratulations on the warm and hearty meal.

You mean you didn't play basketball with your new baby?

Congratulations mate

Congratulations mate!!!

Couldn't be happier for you!!!

Blizzard that you have decided to bring in another Blaze Storm to this world

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back