Official Match Thread S32.R15, Bombers v. Dragons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Baghdad-Dragons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for posting FootyGuy13 (and posting the right result).

In all seriousness though, bad luck Bombers, the sim is definitely a harsh mistress sometimes and you're getting her angry glare currently. Things will turn around though I'm sure.

Thanks for the week and honestly despite a rough 12 hours or whatever it was pretty fun as usual. Can't say it didn't have a bit of everything, eh? All the best.

You have kicked 100 goals, only a zero short of Tarkyn_24 apparently. Good luck getting the other 900.
Actually I’m on 1,001. Technically no zeroes short but he needs another one somewhere in there :D

Typical Tarks, even to look 0.01% better you can't help by mention it 😉
Oh come on. You kicked one goal once and lived off it for four seasons. I kick one teeny tiny goal and I can’t even mention it without being told I’m egotistical ;)

Oh come on. You kicked one goal once and lived off it for four seasons. I kick one teeny tiny goal and I can’t even mention it without being told I’m egotistical ;)
Sometimes it’s not about the goal but the opponent 🙂 You think I’d waste my time if it was someone irrelevant?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Swallow
Let’s keep this thread relevant. I don’t know much, but my gut says I can rely on you!

Relevant how? Do you want to talk about non-PC board games again?

How about…North Korean Monopoly? Every property is owned by the Kim dynasty and you receive one bag of rice for passing go. The train stations are surface-to-air missile launching stations and if you own them all you can test nuclear weapons.

Or…Blister. Think Twister, but the mat is sand-paper.

How about…North Korean Monopoly? Every property is owned by the Kim dynasty and you receive one bag of rice for passing go. The train stations are surface-to-air missile launching stations and if you own them all you can test nuclear weapons.

See I like this guy! He gets it!

what about kiss s chasey with a piranha?

See I like this guy! He gets it!

what about kiss s chasey with a piranha?
Clue-dough. Every hint is made with baked goods. If you guess correctly, you get to eat it.

Naked twister on sandpaper?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Bombers v. Dragons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Baghdad-Dragons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back