Official Match Thread S32.R15, Phoenix v. Demons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, East Side-Mount Buller at Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you know how/ where that saying originated?

If not, I will ask GUH to help you
Wasn’t it from Happy Days when Fonzie jumped the shark? Essentially when the series became so ridiculous it was a parody of everything it once was.

Not a fan of American Pie/The Hangover etc either?

They're different, but even then, the dumb jokes in those movies don't really land on me either. I prefer the cringe humour in both.

They're different, but even then, the dumb jokes in those movies don't really land on me either. I prefer the cringe humour in both.
How do you know they’re different if you haven’t seen Dumb and Dumber?

I’d suggest the original is heavy on the cringe humour. Don’t want to spoil the movie but I can think of at least two scenes big on cringe factor without really even thinking about it

How do you know they’re different if you haven’t seen Dumb and Dumber?

I’d suggest the original is heavy on the cringe humour. Don’t want to spoil the movie but I can think of at least two scenes big on cringe factor without really even thinking about it

Then maybe I'll check it out eventually, just hasn't been high on my priorities to check out.

Then maybe I'll check it out eventually, just hasn't been high on my priorities to check out.
Definitely stop after the first, but the original hits the mark. Both Carrey and Daniels’ characters are overplayed but the storyline, while ridiculous, holds up without seeming too ludicrous and demeaning. It’s a fun movie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well folks, I'm going to be at the Barossa Beer and Cider Festival this weekend so I'll take my leave now.

There's a few nice wineries that Mrs m and I will be visiting too.

Have a good weekend folks and I'll see you on the other side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Phoenix v. Demons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, East Side-Mount Buller at Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back