Official Match Thread S32.R15, Phoenix v. Demons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, East Side-Mount Buller at Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

DEM: Quivorir
DEM: sausageroll
PHX: Azarole

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had the misfortune of sitting through Dumb and Dumber To on Tuesday night. There’s some stiff competition for sure but that was quite possibly the worst movie I’ve ever watched. Definitely the biggest drop down in quality from original to sequel, that’s for sure.

I just kept hoping that it was going to turn the corner and become good but the whole lot was dumbed down to the level of humour of a two year old. Shit, shit movie.

Edit: Just remembered Dumb and Dumberer came in between. That one was also ridiculously crap though - why have they kept making these things?

Whenever Tarks gets the ball in front of goal I'm gonna be like Heath Shaw smothering Nick Riewoldt in the grand final
I’ve seen you play Qootball, and you’re much more Heath Shaw drunkenly driving into parked cars…

I had the misfortune of sitting through Dumb and Dumber To on Tuesday night. There’s some stiff competition for sure but that was quite possibly the worst movie I’ve ever watched. Definitely the biggest drop down in quality from original to sequel, that’s for sure.

I just kept hoping that it was going to turn the corner and become good but the whole lot was dumbed down to the level of humour of a two year old. sh*t, sh*t movie.

Edit: Just remembered Dumb and Dumberer came in between. That one was also ridiculously crap though - why have they kept making these things?

I haven't seen any of the three as they all sound dumb (and dumber).

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Phoenix v. Demons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, East Side-Mount Buller at Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back