Official Match Thread S32.R15, Phoenix v. Demons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, East Side-Mount Buller at Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Well folks, I'm going to be at the Barossa Beer and Cider Festival this weekend so I'll take my leave now.

There's a few nice wineries that Mrs m and I will be visiting too.

Have a good weekend folks and I'll see you on the other side.
Enjoy it mate! Hope the weather is kind.

Well folks, I'm going to be at the Barossa Beer and Cider Festival this weekend so I'll take my leave now.

There's a few nice wineries that Mrs m and I will be visiting too.

Have a good weekend folks and I'll see you on the other side.
Would’ve been a good end of season qooty trip

Enjoy mate !!

Oh right.

I reckon Michael Jordan’s gonna score a double double for the Bulls this week

Don't be silly, Michael Jordan's a baseball player.

Brady's flexible though, could be used in the midfield or forward line. I can see him putting pressure on Taranto's role.

This conversation has “jumped the shark”

Brady's flexible though, could be used in the midfield or forward line. I can see him putting pressure on Taranto's role.

Brady's past it, it's why he wasn't able to get a new contract in the PL and had to sign for Bournemouth on a free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1636098768260.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 5.04.16 pm.png
WIZARD WHISPERS - LACTOSE EDITION
Warning: This interview is rated C15+, for mature cheese audiences only

It’s back, the most underrated segment of the S32 rookie class, as said so by two team captains (Can’t reveal sources, sorry). WizardMelon attempted a catch-up with fellow rookie, damicky, to try and hash some out ‘real talk’ as the Zoomers may put it. Mr Damicky however, was far too busy trying to do favours, sexual and otherwise, for all the other team captains in exchange for their vote. Not known to give up, I turned to my friendly critic Barry McCockiner, who decided it was time to switch plans of attack.

Although, Damicky was unavailable for comment (or for training), Mrs Cheese was all too happy to sit down for an interview. Check out the scoop below!

Barry M: Thanks for meeting with me, Mrs Cheese

Mrs Cheese: No worries, you can call me Brie! ;)

Barry M: So Brie, tell me a little about Mr Cheese, what brought him to the SFA this year. Has he had a penchant for Qooty for some time?

Brie: Mr Cheese is uh, lets say an ideas man. The guy gets an idea and follows it for about 5 minutes before he moves onto the next one. I said no to him becoming a dance instructor and so he thought he’d try his hand at footy. How is he going?

Barry M: Interesting, I never thought of Mr Cheese as a dancer, but with those legs, I’m not surprised

Brie: Uh…excuse me?

Barry M: I mean, uh, he um is adjusting to Qooty as much as your average man with a dad bod who’s never run on a treadmill in his life. He’s got his wit though. Where is Mr Cheese by the way, I couldn’t catch him training with his team either night this week.

Brie: Oh that’s an easy one. Cheese was too busy crashing training sessions and forcing people to be interviewed because 'Elton Johns Wig said so' and ‘I want to impress PMBangers' so badly. I overhead the coach say that at this stage of his Qooty career, training probably won’t improve those errant handballs and kicks all that much.

Barry M: Interesting. Also, I know its cliche, but as an investigative reporter, I HAVE to ask - why cheese? There is a plethora of better dairy products.

Brie: Well, it’s as simple as anyone’s origin story, Barry. My great-grandmother fought in The Great Battle of Gouda, and she named her son Gouda II. Gouda eloped to Norway and found a blonde Jarlsberg. They subsequently had Mozzarella and she had me. I’ll admit, Dawson (or as you know him, Damicky) was a bit adverse at first, as his late uncle had struggled of lactose intolerance, but very soon he became grateful for how cheesy on the eyes I was.

Barry M: Sorry, I don’t want to cut you off, but….Dawson?!

Brie: Ha, yeah. He hates his given name, I think I’m the only one that uses it.

*Until now, Barry M thinks*

Barry M:
So, there’s been some good nuggets here Brie, but without poking Swiss holes in your story, is there any goss you'd like to share? Surely a great source of calcium and protein has some weakness, no?

Brie: Well, usually I’m not a cheese that kisses and tells, but with all the late nights Mr Cheese has spent begging others for likes on his interviews, I feel compelled to spill.

Barry M: Go on.

Brie: Well, Barry, I saw Mrs Macaroni leaving the house the other morning when I came back from my morning wheel around the block. Can I leave that with you to investigate? I wouldn't know where to start.

Barry M: Oh dear, I hope that isn’t what it looks like. Maybe Mrs Macaroni is a PMBangers or GWS Goose alt? But I’ll see what I can find out for you!

Brie: Thanks, dear. Lovely chatting to you

Barry M: Always a pleasure! Until next time, cheerio!

There you have it, folks. Damicky, Dawson, Mr Cheese, or whatever other name he chooses to go by, is not only busy schmoozing SFA captains, but possibly others too? Let’s’ hope he isn’t too distracted by pasta to get on the field agains the Phoenix! Despite what his teammates post about enjoying cold cheesy pizza, remember to now Say NO to cheese!

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 5.27.10 pm.png

Chipmunk SM NinjaSwan eth-dog Agent93 por_please_ya MannumPower akkaps Drunkgoliath Itsmyshow daddy_4_eyes
Tarkyn_24 sausageroll Callums_Guns cooney jmoo wan

View attachment 1274698

View attachment 1274683

It’s back, the most underrated segment of the S32 rookie class, as said so by two team captains (Can’t reveal sources, sorry). WizardMelon attempted a catch-up with fellow rookie, damicky, to try and hash some out ‘real talk’ as the Zoomers may put it. Mr Damicky however, was far too busy trying to do favours, sexual and otherwise, for all the other team captains in exchange for their vote. Not known to give up, I turned to my friendly critic Barry McCockiner, who decided it was time to switch plans of attack.

Although, Damicky was unavailable for comment (or for training), Mrs Cheese was all too happy to sit down for an interview. Check out the scoop below!

Barry M: So Brie, tell me a little about Mr Cheese, what brought him to the SFA this year. Has he had a penchant for Qooty for some time?

Brie: Mr Cheese is uh, lets say an ideas man. The guy gets an idea and follows it for about 5 minutes before he moves onto the next one. I said no to him becoming a dance instructor and so he thought he’d try his hand at footy. How is he going?

Barry M: Interesting, I never thought of Mr Cheese as a dancer, but with those legs, I’m not surprised

Barry M: I mean, uh, he um is adjusting to Qooty as much as your average man with a dad bod who’s never run on a treadmill in his life. He’s got his wit though. Where is Mr Cheese by the way, I couldn’t catch him training with his team either night this week.

Brie: Oh that’s an easy one. Cheese was too busy crashing training sessions and forcing people to be interviewed because 'Elton Johns Wig said so' and ‘I want to impress PMBangers' so badly. I overhead the coach say that at this stage of his Qooty career, training probably won’t improve those errant handballs and kicks all that much.

Barry M: Interesting. Also, I know its cliche, but as an investigative reporter, I HAVE to ask - why cheese? There is a plethora of better dairy products.

Brie: Well, it’s as simple as anyone’s origin story, Barry. My great-grandmother fought in The Great Battle of Gouda, and she named her son Gouda II. Gouda eloped to Norway and found a blonde Jarlsberg. They subsequently had Mozzarella and she had me. I’ll admit, Dawson (or as you know him, Damicky) was a bit adverse at first, as his late uncle had struggled of lactose intolerance, but very soon he became grateful for how cheesy on the eyes I was.

Barry M:
So, there’s been some good nuggets here Brie, but without poking Swiss holes in your story, is there any goss you'd like to share? Surely a great source of calcium and protein has some weakness, no?

Brie: Well, usually I’m not a cheese that kisses and tells, but with all the late nights Mr Cheese has spent begging others for likes on his interviews, I feel compelled to spill.

Brie: Well, Barry, I saw Mrs Macaroni leaving the house the other morning when I came back from my morning wheel around the block. Can I leave that with you to investigate? I wouldn't know where to start.

Barry M: Oh dear, I hope that isn’t what it looks like. Maybe Mrs Macaroni is a PMBangers or GWS Goose alt? But I’ll see what I can find out for you!

There you have it, folks. Damicky, Dawson, Mr Cheese, or whatever other name he chooses to go by, is not only busy schmoozing SFA captains, but possibly others too? Let’s’ hope he isn’t too distracted by pasta to get on the field agains the Phoenix! Despite what his teammates post about enjoying cold cheesy pizza, remember to now Say NO to cheese!

Chipmunk SM NinjaSwan eth-dog Agent93 por_please_ya MannumPower akkaps Drunkgoliath Itsmyshow daddy_4_eyes
1636099758290.gif

Enjoy the party Wiz you deserve it, that was gold 😂

View attachment 1274698

View attachment 1274683

Barry M:

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Don't be silly, Michael Jordan's a baseball player.

Space Jam 2 is exactly what you expect it to be, if you lower your expectations significantly it’s silly enough to be fun.

Space Jam 2 is exactly what you expect it to be, if you lower your expectations significantly it’s silly enough to be fun.

It’s horrible. Another thing Jordan has over Lebron

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Phoenix v. Demons [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, East Side-Mount Buller at Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back