Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

During a lull at a Wonders Xmas dinner, a simpleton rook leaned over to chat with a member of the leadership group. (I know... an oxymoron right?)

"The boys bought SSwans2011 a parrot for his Christmas present. That bird is so clever, Swanny has already taught him to say over two hundred words that NinjaSwan taught him!"

“Very impressive," said the Loonerty , "but, you do realize he just speaks the words. He doesn't really understand what they all mean.”

"Oh, I know", replied the rook, “but then again, neither does the parrot."

sheldon love GIF

1644490704031-png.1325535

WEST COAST WONDERS -
OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

ROUND 4 vs BAGHDAD BOMBERS

B:
dogs105 Frothies Mcveigh BallaratBulldog

HB: Golumless Loonerty LukeParkerno1

C: Mozzie19 ClarkeMSoggy2112

HF: SM AnUltimateRessie JT_the_Man

F: croweater 41 Brenton Davy jezzajay

FOLL: NinjaSwan damicky SSwans2011

INT: Cubs2Lions Cactus_

CHANGES

Soggy2112 OUT to W
SM W to HFF
Cubs2Lions HFF to INT
jezzajay INT to FP
Cactus_ FP to INT
PVF INT to OUT​
I'll kick a bag this time, I swear!

The West Coast Wonders, the best Sweet FA club that has ever and will ever exist in this league.

Are you saying I don’t even need to try the other 9 (soon to be 10)?

During a lull at a Wonders Xmas dinner, a simpleton rook leaned over to chat with a member of the leadership group. (I know... an oxymoron right?)

"The boys bought SSwans2011 a parrot for his Christmas present. That bird is so clever, Swanny has already taught him to say over two hundred words that NinjaSwan taught him!"

“Very impressive," said the Loonerty , "but, you do realize he just speaks the words. He doesn't really understand what they all mean.”

"Oh, I know", replied the rook, “but then again, neither does the parrot."
Thanks philreich

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do I do with those?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!1!!1!111!!!!!
Woh, calm down. Relax. Your keyboard has been mashed enough tonight.

But for real, you should just answer the question. I’m not sure why you’re being so deflective. It’s a reasonable question and makes me think there’s something off about you.

So alpha your teammates make drive-by controversial statements then prefer to act like you never made them rather than actually own your shitty opinions?

Ah, yeah no, it's actually some of the most beta sh*t I've seen in this league.
Well you've seen a lot mate and I'm still at care factor zero.

Well you've seen a lot mate and I'm still at care factor zero.
Must be why you’re still floating around the thread.

If you’re at care factor zero then prove it. Or will you deflect like your teammate and act dumb?

Care factor zero - let’s see :)

Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back