Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Which question? There's been a lot of questions, particularly relating to whether we need to organise you a carer.
I’ll give you your due, you’re consistent and persistent. Consistently and persistently deflecting and avoiding the question.

While we're waiting for Noidenous, how about The Greatest Ava explains her joke from earlier again. It was just so funny :roflv1::roflv1::roflv1:

So Noidenous, are you gonna answer the question yet?
fccac3b0d400a04d4f86d8a84c059c60--magic--ball-the-magic.jpg

Deflecting from what?

Where was the question headed otherwise?
If you’re trying to kill our brain cells one by one, you may be succeeding. Only problem is, at 86,000,000,000, you’ll never have enough time to make any appreciable difference.

Just answer the question. It’ll make your life so much easier

During a lull at a Wonders Xmas dinner, a simpleton rook leaned over to chat with a member of the leadership group. (I know... an oxymoron right?)

"The boys bought SSwans2011 a parrot for his Christmas present. That bird is so clever, Swanny has already taught him to say over two hundred words that NinjaSwan taught him!"

“Very impressive," said the Loonerty , "but, you do realize he just speaks the words. He doesn't really understand what they all mean.”

"Oh, I know", replied the rook, “but then again, neither does the parrot."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’re trying to kill our brain cells one by one, you may be succeeding. Only problem is, at 86,000,000,000, you’ll never face enough time to make any appreciable difference.

Just answer the question. It’ll make your life do much easier
Was the answer deflected by the body before hitting the wicket?

I can't prove the lack of something, silly.

Just answer the question.

It's really simple BAT, people should be accountable and answer reasonable questions when asked.
Why isn't this the very real fake football league? Have a ****ing beer campaigner and put on the two Ronnies.

No, your club has had the exact same boring identity for 10 seasons now. You're the latest in a lineage of boring posters that make controversial posts to draw a reaction, but then refuse to own them.
#ownyourhistory

Had the current “identity” 10 seasons as you know, but the previous 4 seasons we were the Baghdad Bandits.

656B2B49-4796-494B-B7C5-2F9533332C96.jpeg

Who are you guys again?

Was the answer deflected by the body before hitting the wicket?
You’ve fallen through a rip in the time space continuum haven’t you? An alternate universe is the only place that question makes even the least bit of sense.

During a lull at a Wonders Xmas dinner, a simpleton rook leaned over to chat with a member of the leadership group. (I know... an oxymoron right?)

"The boys bought SSwans2011 a parrot for his Christmas present. That bird is so clever, Swanny has already taught him to say over two hundred words that NinjaSwan taught him!"

“Very impressive," said the Loonerty , "but, you do realize he just speaks the words. He doesn't really understand what they all mean.”

"Oh, I know", replied the rook, “but then again, neither does the parrot."
Bit of a letdown after earlier today, to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back