Official Match Thread S33 Round 6 - Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

We should start our own expansion team.
Does anyone else find it ungainly actively talking about expansion while at another club.

No? Ok. I'll just bitch and moan to myself while leaving bags of dog poo in Ned_Flanders' locker.

Does anyone else find it ungainly actively talking about expansion while at another club.

No? Ok. I'll just b*tch and moan to myself while leaving bags of dog poo in Ned_Flanders' locker.
Care to join us?

13 seasons and I’m still trying to work out if I like this place or not.
I think that is very much dependent on the opposition that given week.
We're delightful, so you'll love it this week, except maybe match day, we'll almost certainly dish out beatings like a cop in Compton.

I go with AROSE myself, the 3 vowels and very high use R and S make it a good starter imo

Thinking about how good ive been in the ruck this season made something AROSE around here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking about how good ive been in the ruck this season made something AROSE around here
Ha, I had to drag you to ruck kicking and screaming, but look at you go now!

1204C8FB-D2D8-49C4-A9FA-1AC90FD71D55.gif

I think that is very much dependent on the opposition that given week.
We're delightful, so you'll love it this week, except maybe match day, we'll almost certainly dish out beatings like a cop in Compton.
🤔
A Goose without a Goose triggers my OCD.

13 seasons and I’m still trying to work out if I like this place or not.
I can’t stand this place but I stay so that I can click wow on all your posts :cool: That, and say good morning to Mobbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S33 Round 6 - Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back