Official Match Thread S33 Round 6 - Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you going to try and get bent and do a puzzle?! Just thinking I’ve never drank cocktails then tried to do my puzzles lol
That sounds like way too much work 😆

Are you going to try and get bent and do a puzzle?! Just thinking I’ve never drank cocktails then tried to do my puzzles lol
I am down for that.

I hope you make a mean Espresso Martini.

I'll just get my sledgehammer to make this piece fit....

Oh - shit - what happened to the puzzle....

and the table....

And why does my foot hurt ???

Just play the Piano instead. Learnt all the keys now. Though need to start lessons now.
Ohh ohh, what you would you like me to play for you? Chopsticks? The Rugrats Theme?

Something a bit more musical? Ed Sheeran - Perfect? Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved?

Maybe a bit of Hans Zimmer? Time? Now We Are Free? Interstellar Theme?

what is that GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohh ohh, what you would you like me to play for you? Chopsticks? The Rugrats Theme?

Something a bit more musical? Ed Sheeran - Perfect? Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved?

Maybe a bit of Hans Zimmer? Time? Now We Are Free? Interstellar Theme?
I’m just a beginner but hopefully I can play some advanced pieces like you eventually! Have a good ear with sound and good tune with singing. Should of learnt both years ago.

I’m just a beginner but hopefully I can play some advanced pieces like you eventually! Have a good ear with sound and good tune with singing. Should of learnt both years ago.

I have no musical abilities whatsoever.....

But I'd love to be able to play the guitar....

I have no musical abilities whatsoever.....

But I'd love to be able to play the guitar....
I'd love to be able to play guitar too. Owned one for 10+ years but never bothered to give it a proper crack. The most popular people at parties when I was younger were the people with the guitar, bottle opener and cigarette lighter.

Hang on a minute....

You've already played the Furies and NOW it's getting weird....
We've been hiding the thread titles from him since the start of the season. Imagine his shock when he figures out he's a Gumby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S33 Round 6 - Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back