Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pro-expansion now but I can't make the correlation between a once-in-forever incident like a bunch of one team breaking rules together giving themselves not enough players to make a team, and making a new team.
True, but as I thought of the Sweet spot for the number of ultra active players, my mind wandered straight to expansion as I thought about how many teams have full active lists these days.

All good back to agreeing on how the Bombers got off very lightly.

You think we should add another team because lots of Bombers got banned, and you think that suggests having fewer active players is better?
I think having fewer then 21 active posters is better then having to many, like about 3 or 4 teams this season, and the Bombers were one of those.

I think a team only needs to fill the Prime spots with really active posters to be a viable team.

Anyway lets get back to Bomber Bashing and rules the they broke.

I think having fewer then 21 active posters is better then having to many, like about 3 or 4 teams this season, and the Bombers were one of those.

I think a team only needs to fill the Prime spots with really active posters to be a viable team.

Anyyway lets get back to Bomber Bashing and rules the they broke.
Genuinely curious, which of this season's teams is a good/best example of ideal poster distribution?

It should probably be harsher if you get to the stage where you can't field a side. Theoretically if you start the season this way, and if that stayed the same to first submission of a team sheet, the penalties add up to 8 penalty points. It should be at least that if you can't field a side in season, I'd even say closer to 12. I don't agree necessarily with a free win for the team "lucky" enough to play that side that week but certainly the Bombers this week should not have access to any premiership points for something this severe.
Lucky the match got the right outcome in the end

Lucky for NaturalDisaster

He will be pretty relieved that the Bombers didn’t win today
I imagine Chipmunk will still be ropeable with last week's result. He should be pushing the committee to review the incident and hand out penalties. There is no reason why penalties cannot be applied in retrospect.

I imagine Chipmunk will still be ropeable with last week's result. He should be pushing the committee to review the incident and hand out penalties. There is no reason why penalties cannot be applied in retrospect.

Let’s find out

Chipmunk - are you ropeable?

They absolutely can be, and need to be. Whether the Phoenix lost last week or not, that's not covered in the rules, they don't get free points. The rules do demand points penalties though.

Agree, can't believe Krazy Kris was robbed of his first game since season 20!!!

Wow. Phoenix getting the rough end of the stick two weeks in a row. (No I didn't sim that game)

We won so we got karma in that respect at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need to re-sim it either, they got the Rainy conditions they deserved.

Happily for us it’s not a re-sim according to the rules either 😊

Can you just list it here, ImissFrosty gets sick of my constant harassing of him.
It really should be NaturalDisaster IMF's name was not the only one that had me peeling my eyebrows off the ceiling. How the Furies consider IMF would make a solid contribution is a mystery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back