Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell are you guys doing? What is fantasy football?

I follow 3KZ and these strange posts keep emerging
You've stumbled across Bigfooty's equivalent of the Stanford Prison Experiment.

If I said please would you tell me what's going on?

It's a randomly computed simulated Football competition. Every action, from first bounce to final shot at goal - is random. So equal chance to kick the winner on the siren, as it is to shank it into the umpire standing way out of the way....

There are 12 sides (soon to be 13) that play 2 full seasons, plus finals - across a calendar year. Typically about 40 matches across a year.

Each week - you face one other side in the competition and engage in light banter and stupidity, friendly discussion and sledging. You can talk yourself up, but then you are at the mercy of the Simulation (or "Sim") whether you star or end up with donuts across the stat line....

If it's of interest, head to the link that Hate posted above and put your name down - you'll be contacted by many desperate individuals !!!

It's a randomly computed simulated Football competition. Every action, from first bounce to final shot at goal - is random. So equal chance to kick the winner on the siren, as it is to shank it into the umpire standing way out of the way....

There are 12 sides (soon to be 13) that play 2 full seasons, plus finals - across a calendar year. Typically about 40 matches across a year.

Each week - you face one other side in the competition and engage in light banter and stupidity, friendly discussion and sledging. You can talk yourself up, but then you are at the mercy of the Simulation (or "Sim") whether you star or end up with donuts across the stat line....

If it's of interest, head to the link that Hate posted above and put your name down - you'll be contacted by many desperate individuals !!!
This is a sweet post

Remove this Banner Ad

Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back