Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes it was and guess what, no prick wanted to do anything about it because too hard
Ljp wrote this great post and got a lot of likes so I assumed there was a good portion of the league that was very disappointed with what has occurred. Not paying as close attention to things I just assumed this got addressed privately and the correct sanctions would have eventually been implemented.

I don't know who the current Committee members are, but it is a blight on them that NaturalDisaster has failed to be sanctioned for his role in this.

Ive already admitted I handled it poorly.

It is too late to further point penalise them, however I will rule that any Bomber ineligible for awards this season.

Stephen Colbert Popcorn GIF

It is too late to further point penalise them, however I will rule that any Bomber ineligible for awards this season.
That is a ridiculous decision. Walk it back immediately.

Did you mean suspended player?

How is this fair on those that didn’t break the rules??

Yes, suspended Bombers
What about other suspended players? From other teams?

Are you just making up a rule on the run?

Are you going to apply the new rule retroactively?

Yes, suspended Bombers
So a Bomber who got a card for a few likes on the Collingwood board three months ago can no longer win an individual award?

dafuq?

What about other suspended players? From other teams?

Are you just making up a rule on the run?

Are you going to apply the new rule retroactively?

Thats always been admin discretion.

If the admin has to follow every role to the absolute letter, no leeway or discretion given, then you might as well remove the role and just call it “committee spokesperson”

Please no more ad-hoc rulings from the heavens.

[3A] says "The role of the Administrator is to set the framework of the season in regards to dates, fixtures, rules and composition of the league; To ensure that the games are simulated and posted within the agreed and regular timeframes; And to liaise and consult with the Clubs via the Committee in regards to enforcement of the Rules"

[6G] says "More than one suspension" given for breaches of rules in SEC [1] or SEC [2] in one season will result in the offending player ruled ineligible for awards of that season.

And if you wanna urgently change it, it's possible, but again there is a procedure to follow. [9] says: "The new rule may be applied retrospectively if a majority of committee members vote to apply penalties to the offending player, captain or team."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats always been admin discretion.

If the admin has to follow every role to the absolute letter, no leeway or discretion given, then you might as well remove the role and just call it “committee spokesperson”

ND going out with all guns blazing

I declare all club penalties to be reversed this season in light of the events of the last few weeks.

Sage.

The Royals get their 2 points restored and enter the Finals at the expense of the Bombers*. Yep they get 2 points back but lose all others.

I declare all club penalties to be reversed this season in light of the events of the last few weeks.

What if you forgot to **** something up ??

I meant to, I just didn’t get around to it…

Can I just get gifted a premiership for thinking about cocking things up ??

What if you forgot to **** something up ??

I meant to, I just didn’t get around to it…

Can I just get gifted a premiership for thinking about cocking things up ??

I'll let the committee vote on that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back