Official Match Thread S34 Round 5 Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully for both our sakes the Swans break it open and romp away with it šŸ¤ž
If you guys continue to yap about the lesser league, I'll have to ignore you as I always watch AFL games delayed.

If you guys continue to yap about the lesser league, I'll have to ignore you as I always watch AFL games delayed.
Sorry, I hate it when people blurt results when Iā€™m watching on delay. Iā€™ll šŸ¤

Interesting game, a real see saw.
Say hi to GotTheGoodes and Ticky009 šŸ‘‹šŸ»
Whoohoo

Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

Have you watched the 1989 GF yet? Cracking game. No spoilers.

Have you watched the 1989 GF yet? Cracking game. No spoilers.
Donā€™t do it Braklet itā€™s a trap!!

That number 5 that plays for the Cats is a bit of a jet though

North were robbed this afternoon! Operation get Daisy a flag in full effect this afternoon

Sorry, I hate it when people blurt results when Iā€™m watching on delay. Iā€™ll šŸ¤
If it's not obvious, I'm talking like minimum 12 hour delays, as I'm in the States and stream over WatchAFL.com.

Feel free to yap away about whatever you wish, I understand that AFL Finals time is special, even in Sweet FA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donā€™t do it Braklet itā€™s a trap!!

That number 5 that plays for the Cats is a bit of a jet though

Any game where Dermie gets a free spine adjustment is worth watching.

GAS was always worth watching.

Why the **** would you post on a footy forum if you watch games on delay? :$ Of course people will discuss games during finals.
Feel free to stay away šŸ¤—

Speaking of footy the best thread on BF is back!

If youā€™ve never read Mofra ā€™s Bottom 50 youā€™re missing out

Speaking of footy the best thread on BF is back!

If youā€™ve never read a Pie 4 Life milestone thread youā€™re missing out
I concur!

Let's all celebrate Hatchy1992 300 game milestone šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

Why the * would you post on a footy forum if you watch games on delay? :$ Of course people will discuss games during finals.
Feel free to stay away šŸ¤—
Because this is a qooty forum, not a footy forum.

I actually avoid my own team's board before I finish the latest match, so yeah, I know all about staying away.

Because this is a qooty forum, not a footy forum.

I actually avoid my own team's board before I finish the latest match, so yeah, I know all about staying away.
Itā€™s actually just a qooty board on a footy forum šŸ¤” All of us join BFooty for the footy so sorry but we will sometimes discuss the finals games during finals.

But Iā€™ll make sure to talk the most about Geelong now šŸ„³

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S34 Round 5 Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back