Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
27BOMa5cafab7df0cbfef.png
V
27SCS807d2317babda465.png

12th V 11th
Last week the Bombers lost to the Bye while the Swamprats were smashed by a dominant Demons.

Baghdad Bombers
The Bombers were bested by the Bye, so you'll know they suck.

Sin City Swamprats
The Swamprats really didn't have any standout performers in their loss. ant555 laid 7 tackles, which is nice I guess.

Swamprats are boring but Bombers suck more. Rats by 14 points.

Captains Please Submit Team Sheets by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST
Pugsley jackster83

Last edited:
V

12th V 11th
Last week the Bombers lost to the Bye while the Swamprats were smashed by a dominate dominant (?) Demons.

Baghdad Bombers

Sin City Swamprats
The Swamprats really didn't have any standout performers in their loss. ant555 laid 7 tackles, which is nice I guess.

Pugsley jackster83
Dominant ?

Hey Swampies, welcome to the Prison for our first home game.

Please check out all the facilities, we need to know what needs fixing after our finals loss last year. The maintenance crew consists of the camel herders second cousin and a homeless guy that snozulu found at 4.30am on his way home one Friday night last season, so there may be a couple of items to bring to their attention.

If we don’t have something you need, chances are it is deliberate … so don’t even bother asking.

Please keep your Friday night free to take part in our traditional celebration of the entire spectrum of music tastes, you will certainly learn some new favourites and revisit some classic greats.

Hoping you have improved from last year, we need to blood our new batch of rookies Pistol Night, ScrappyDo, Footy Is The Win and The Sultan and don’t want them to be disappointed with what we dish up.

Preseason is over for the Baghdad Bombers, time to unleash the hounds goats.

Last week the Bombers lost to the Bye
Can confirm
Baghdad Bombers reject the application from Cadsky to join.
Swamprats are boring but Bombers suck more.
Correct, we are not boring.
Rats by 14 points.
Please.

As if the random Sim will let us get that close.

Good to see you put 80% more effort into the OP this season. Give it until about Season 48 and it may even be close to adequate.

Bombers, congratulations on drawing the short straw.

You come up against a legend of the game who is sitting on 999 goals.

Though a touch out of form, class is permanent. I will kick 6 or 7 in a big Rats win and celebrate my 1000th in style.

Though I understand that jackster83 and co would be concerned with a 1 goal return in round 1, I expect them to back in the league’s legendary goal kicker as I go on to prove the doubters wrong and celebrate 1000!

Hey Swampies, welcome to the Prison for our first home game.

Please check out all the facilities, we need to know what needs fixing after our finals loss last year. The maintenance crew consists of the camel herders second cousin and a homeless guy that snozulu found at 4.30am on his way home one Friday night last season, so there may be a couple of items to bring to their attention.

If we don’t have something you need, chances are it is deliberate … so don’t even bother asking.

Please keep your Friday night free to take part in our traditional celebration of the entire spectrum of music tastes, you will certainly learn some new favourites and revisit some classic greats.

Hoping you have improved from last year, we need to blood our new batch of rookies Pistol Night, ScrappyDo, Footy Is The Win and The Sultan and don’t want them to be disappointed with what we dish up.

Preseason is over for the Baghdad Bombers, time to unleash the hounds goats.
unemployment-homeless.gif

Good to see you put 80% more effort into the OP this season. Give it until about Season 48 and it may even be close to adequate.

Fine. I'll do round 2. But don't expect anything spectacular. Boring and barely sufficient is all you're going to get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Though a touch out of form, class is permanent. I will kick 6 or 7 in a big Rats win and celebrate my 1000th in style.

Though I understand that jackster83 and co would be concerned with a 1 goal return in round 1, I expect them to back in the league’s legendary goal kicker as I go on to prove the doubters wrong and celebrate 1000!
So you are taking my sage advice and you're moving to CHF ?

FMD, you are milking this “2nd place trophy for never playing a different position” for all it is worth.

Smart move to wait until you are playing the Baghdad Bombers to bring up your millstone milestone though, at least someone in the sell out crowd might accidentally notice what you do.

Please note there will be no celebratory explosions of any kind, including fireworks, at the Prison this season, we don’t want to run the risk of unblocking the sewerage pipe work. It will be rancid down there by now, not safe to let that out of where it is currently safely trapped.

V

12th V 11th
Last week the Bombers lost to the Bye while the Swamprats were smashed by a dominant Demons.

Baghdad Bombers

Sin City Swamprats

Pugsley jackster83
LOL a Royal calling someone boring is a bit like Osama bin Laden calling someone a terrorist :).

I see what your strategy is - 1 goal in round 1, followed by 2 goals in round 2. I look forward to seeing you kick 16 goals in round 16.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back