Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if people still buy the memberships, stop going to the games. Don't give your seats to a friend. Make the team play in front of 15k again.

In fact, people should do the march from the mall in round 1 next year, only to turn around and go home once they get to AO. Keep doing it until change happens
Why? Don't waste your money because you know they will. Make the statement NOW. Don't wait until the season starts to show displeasure/anger. A request for you to renew should be answered with a rejection and a simple explanation.

If this decision has already been made it was made in isolation by Koch and no one else. His top supporters within the Club even didn't know these comments were coming because no discussion on the coach was to take place during finals.

The beaked twat couldn't help himself. It has been so refreshing to not hear him mouth off all year, only to fall at the final hurdle by sticking his giant Julius Marlow right in his giant gob.

The beaked twat couldn't help himself. It has been so refreshing to not hear him mouth off all year, only to fall at the final hurdle by sticking his giant Julius Marlow right in his giant gob.

He would have been so ****ing pleased with himself after that interview, the ****ing buffoon that he is.

Why would you even consider going again when you already know it's not going to result in a premiership let alone even a gf appearance. If you already know that the intended result will not happen then why go forward to waste a year to remove him midway. How on earth is this logic not so blatantly obvious to the club, it's been 13 years.

Ken - "We didn't have enough weapons in the front half"

This idiot could have peak Carey, Barrie Robran & Buddy it wouldn't matter it's all method.. a very very shit method.

"I didn't even get my normal low return from bombing on the head of Charlie Dixon's corpse and I'm out of ideas"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how can division exist??? there's 12 years of proven failure to show Ken can't make the distance.
Because the same losers who've been there the whole journey, your Koch's, Osborne's, Restas, Cos ****ing Cardone, Davies, Richardson can't admit to their own ****ing failings.

Club needs a complete broom through it and a complete reset.

Imagine forging a stupid gameplan that relies purely on individual brilliance within the forward line to score, and then filling that forward line full of plodders. Now imagine doing it for a decade.

Robbie Gray repeatedly saved this campaigner getting sacked. All those "we've never had less than 10 win" seasons.

Because the same losers who've been there the whole journey, your Koch's, Osborne's, Restas, Cos ****ing Cardone, Davies, Richardson can't admit to their own ****ing failings.

Club needs a complete broom through it and a complete reset.
If they're gonna take a broom to the club, can they sweep out NTUA, the club song, and our guernsey while they're at it?
Our guernsey is now tarnished & will only forever represent our failure in the last 14+ years since we've started wearing it.
NTUA and our club song can go because they're cringey shit.

I'm trying to get an update this morning. People are being cagey.

I can only encourage for the time being people to keep voicing their opinions in here because it does get read by high ranking officials at the Club, and they of all people need to understand the frustrations of the supporter base.
If you happen to be reading this:
SACK THE USELESS BATSTARD HINKLEY TODAY, .. NOT TOMORROW,... TODAY!!

The sad reality is that even if we sack Hinkley and win a flag next year, we’ll still be talking about him - “we should have sacked him sooner”.

This slime ball is going to get the last laugh and it makes me sick.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'll be hunting down every happy clapper I can find.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back