Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Cassisi gets into a position of power then we are completely ****ed.

I don’t think there’s been a more defeatist past player in the club’s history.

Everything out of his mouth regarding Port Adelaide would have you believe the club is San Marino granted a wildcard to the FIFA World Cup.

Could Tredrea make a play for it?

Who is it upto? Surely not actually Koch, surely that has to be some canvasing of supporters?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I too have heard Cardone wants the chairmanship.

If we think Cassisi is bad, yes it is, Cardone will be next level.

I’m almost done with this club and AFL forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, this egomaniac now rings radio stations when bad things are implied about him to try and control the narrative, eh? My god, an oversensitive, petrified, domineering control freak the likes of which I have never seen before. I could go on there, however he isn't worth the oxygen.

But it means he's scared. Just a scared little bit*h boy, knowing full well a lot of us simply see straight through him, and no longer buy his bulls**t.

Narcissists don't like it much when level headed people let them know that they know they're a fraud. We, as a supporter base, are by far the most intelligent, insightful, and unrelenting in our desire for success. I guess you might call it level headed.

Maintain the rage, people. Keep going after this ponce, Ego trippers like Koch can only handle being told they're despised, and that you can see straight through their garbage, so much. He'll crack eventually.

Strong username to rage-post correlation

I had some sympathy for Cassisi when he was captain, he was really handed a poisoned chalice. But, for the life of me, I cannot see a single attribute that he has that would make him chairman material. He doesn't project any strength of character to make difficult decisions for the good of the club, or any presence that might make him good in the media or any qualities that would give potential sponsors confidence in him. Just no.

I had some sympathy for Cassisi when he was captain, he was really handed a poisoned chalice. But, for the life of me, I cannot see a single attribute that he has that would make him chairman material. He doesn't project any strength of character to make difficult decisions for the good of the club, or any presence that might make him good in the media or any qualities that would give potential sponsors confidence in him. Just no.
Low expectations?

A strong memory of how bad we were in 2012?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Holly Ransom the disruptor queen, content weaving goddess is herself disrupted by the uncouth ogretredders.

Look in fairness since she joined they really have turned the traditional coaching performance management meta on it's head.

"What if we just never sack the coach at any time for any reason?"

I personally feel disrupted.

But he would be compliant. The joy.

John Butcher also works in finance and his career looks more impressive than Cassisi's broker work.

Make him chair instead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back