Saints fans breaking out the injury excuses already?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh also, ST. KIldonan gave me an infraction because of this thread, his reason was that I shouldn't insult the saints before they've even lost.
You are just a drop kick mate, a person who gets his jollies watching players get injured, you couldn't give a damn about the sport so the sooner you are banned the less rubbish we will all have on BF.
Absolute drop kick.

;) I feel sorry for you guys.

He's very knowledgable about the game when the mood strikes and when it doesn't he's one of the best trolls around. Also like most of us he enjoys winding up the more challenged Carlton fans, what's not to like?

He's very knowledgable about the game when the mood strikes and when it doesn't he's one of the best trolls around. Also like most of us he enjoys winding up the more challenged Carlton fans, what's not to like?

:confused: The guy enjoys seeing injuries, that's trolling? He's very knowledgable about the game ?????
Ok , theres nothing wrong with sticking up for your own but sometimes you need to take off the blinkers, he is an out and out knob.
:eek:

:confused: The guy enjoys seeing injuries, that's trolling? He's very knowledgable about the game ?????
Ok , theres nothing wrong with sticking up for your own but sometimes you need to take off the blinkers, he is an out and out knob.
:eek:

Yeah he pushes the boundries but meh he's not picking on Melbourne. It's a bit like Jeffdunne for you guys. I like his work but if I was a Carlton supporter I'd think he was a knob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rJ is a simpleminded sh1tstirrer whose arguments are weak and fill of holes, even by bay 13 standards, as pointed out by predominantly fans of other clubs on this thread.

If pwecious Bwockie doesn't play on Friday night, rJ will wun away and cwy!

Saints .... easily! :thumbsu:

Way to have faith in your team, guys. Bloody hell.

All through the round 1 tips thread everyone's talking how the Saints are severely injured compared to Melbourne? For round 1?

Typical bloody saints fans, give them an excuse and they're happier than a pig in sh*t.

Watch them get physically brutalised again, and watch them say it's due to injury, again.

My tip? Melbourne by ten goals. Bookmark it. Print it out and staple it to your forehead if you must, but it will happen. St Kilda are Melbourne's bitch and have been our bitch for a long time, it won't change. Like sands through the hourglass, St Kilda are a terrible football club and not worthy of any respect, hence they get none.

saints are getting ready to finish top 4 Demons are wanting to finish top 8. Maybe win a final.

Saints > Demons 2007 make no mistake rookie james.

Yes you will win friday night and you can jump around and get ya hopes up etc etc. but im tellin ya now come round 18 when it begins the saints will be up there in the top 4 and you guys will be hoping to make the 8. ;)

Injuries as excuses?? yeah so? if you were missing Neitz/Reiwoldt, Mclean/Hayes, robertson/Hamil, Carol/Clarke, Rivers/Max, White/Gardiner youd have a massive less chance too!

you win friday? big deal. You lose friday?? bigger deal that will mean a lot more as in you guys are pathetic...:D worried rookie james?

NOTE: Its not just the big stars that are missing for the saints... its the players that are underdone that might play maguire, koschitzke etc. Its also lyons first coaching job with the saints. If you cant beat the saints friday forget about 2007 buddy.

rJ is a simpleminded sh1tstirrer whose arguments are weak and fill of holes, even by bay 13 standards, as pointed out by predominantly fans of other clubs on this thread.

If pwecious Bwockie doesn't play on Friday night, rJ will wun away and cwy!

Saints .... easily! :thumbsu:

You mean the guy who smashed your lot in a final last time out? I think you'll be crying if he does play.

You mean the guy who smashed your lot in a final last time out? I think you'll be crying if he does play.

Did he really? I thought you may have worked out that the dig was directed at rJ rather than the player. Bwockie is his love child!

And with a fit Hayes, Ball, Harvey, Dal and X.Clarke to start with, don't think he'll have it all his own way if he does play! If he doesn't ... :thumbsu:

And with a fit Hayes, Ball, Harvey, Dal and X.Clarke to start with, don't think he'll have it all his own way if he does play! If he doesn't ... :thumbsu:

Brock was BOG in the Home and Away matchup with St Kilda last year as well, and all those guys bar Hayes were playing.

Dal Santo? HAHAHAHAHA most over rated midfielder in the comp, had no effect last year. Ball is the poor man's McLean and X.Clarke is possibly the biggest spud going around, I swear I've seen the football hit that guy in the head more times than he's marked it.

Face it, you're our bitches. Always have been, always will be.

Brock was BOG in the Home and Away matchup with St Kilda last year as well, and all those guys bar Hayes were playing.

Dal Santo? HAHAHAHAHA most over rated midfielder in the comp, had no effect last year. Ball is the poor man's McLean and X.Clarke is possibly the biggest spud going around, I swear I've seen the football hit that guy in the head more times than he's marked it.

Did you actually read what I wrote? You missed the key word 'fit'. Hayes presence will more than compensate for Bwock. The rest of your pretentious, childish posturing I'll ignore. You did note that most of the so called injury excuses were made by other than Saints fans. Irony is that as soon as you post this garbage your players go down like ninepins! :rolleyes:

You are just a drop kick mate, a person who gets his jollies watching players get injured, you couldn't give a damn about the sport so the sooner you are banned the less rubbish we will all have on BF.
Absolute drop kick.

Seeing Maguire injured was awesome, he's a deadset w@nker and I wil be giving him a massive spray on friday night about it, he's a douchebag and belong at St Kilda - if you're there feel free to mention to me how much of a dropkick you think I am. Will not happen.

Last time Melbourne played St Kilda I was sitting near YOUR members, and not ONE st kilda fan was willing to argue back with me. I'm hardly an intimidating physical presence, but it just seems your fans are actually in agreement with me when I mention you're the biggest joke of a football club and your fans are the worst bandwagoners in the country.

Anyway, talk is cheap, all that matters is that you're our bitches.

Did you actually read what I wrote? You missed the key word 'fit'. Hayes presence will more than compensate for Bwock. The rest of your pretentious, childish posturing I'll ignore. You did note that most of the so called injury excuses were made by other than Saints fans. Irony is that as soon as you post this garbage your players go down like ninepins! :rolleyes:

Those same players were 'fit' enough to play last year douche. Brock played injured last year as well, so did Green, so did Bruce and so did Robertson

Did you see Melbourne fans using injuries as an excuse for the Freo finals loss? No.

Hayes is a gun, no doubt - but Brock doesn't get compensated for - you just have to accept he is going to do a lot of damage. Just a fact of life.

I noted that St Kilda fans love their own players getting injured because it gives you a reason to think that losing isn't part of your culture. An out clause, so to speak.

Lenny Hayes, Kosi and Hamail, 2 players that have more talent and are better than other player on your list.

StKilda's list > Melbourne in every facet.

Lenny Hayes, Kosi and Hamail, 2 players that have more talent and are better than other player on your list.

StKilda's list > Melbourne in every facet.

That's three players for a start.

I beleive Hamill had a whopping 4 touches against us last time, I also beleive Kosi got knocked out cold by Brock McLean because he cant' handle a little physical contact.

Hayes is a gun, no doubt. Woudl never say otherwise, but Kosi is a walking injury and Hamill is just a terrible footballer who negatively impacts his team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints fans breaking out the injury excuses already?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back