dan warna

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 13, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
well done to the hawks

farewell Harvey may you achieve success and happiness off the field!

and good luck to the hawks and the cats

Cheers

Dan.

well done to the hawks

farewell Harvey may you achieve success and happiness off the field!

and good luck to the hawks and the cats

Cheers

Dan.
Well done DAN:thumbsu: you boys finished the season well and should be proud,after all u had 12 other sides under you:D

:thumbsu:Cheers Dan.

Was a great send off for Harvey. The noise was as loud as i have heard at the G. Very similar as to when Dean Jones or SOD made a ton there:cool:

Not only weren't we good enough, we didn't believe we were good enough.

Until our senior players actually believe we are good enough we'll keep coming up short.

Full credit to Clarkson too. His team plays for him and more importantly they believe the message he's selling.

What a beautiful night it was; Hawks winning, Saints losing, Hawks into a granny, St. Kilda finished, and most importantly, Robert Harvey finally gone - the most over-rated personality in the AFL. Good to see Saints getting thumped in his final game. Loved it. Never saw the bloke smile once throughout his whole career. See you later ice man!

What a beautiful night it was; Hawks winning, Saints losing, Hawks into a granny, St. Kilda finished, and most importantly, Robert Harvey finally gone - the most over-rated personality in the AFL. Good to see Saints getting thumped in his final game. Loved it. Never saw the bloke smile once throughout his whole career. See you later ice man!

Pull your head in Newbie:mad:

Your comments are not cool and very uncalled for:thumbsdown:

Harvey is a champion of the game and he was probably playing for the Saints before you were born!

How am I mindless? Because I'm opinionated and don't love Robert Harvey? I'm not surprised though; it was the bitter and ignorant response I expected. When did I say Robert Harvey wasn't a good player? I'm just happy to see him gone. I'm sorry if that offends you. I hope I get more foolish replies like that.

How am I mindless? Because I'm opinionated and don't love Robert Harvey? I'm not surprised though; it was the bitter and ignorant response I expected. When did I say Robert Harvey wasn't a good player? I'm just happy to see him gone. I'm sorry if that offends you. I hope I get more foolish replies like that.

Mate plain and simple you are a *&^%$head!!!

No one shares your foolish opinion. :p

As for the saints well done on getting 4th. Higher than what i hoped for in round 11. We got to send of Harvey at the G in front of 80,000.

Harvey you are a champion. 19 disposals in a 9 goal losing side at age 37 you were never just "put" in the side because of who you are. You earned every game infact you could go on next year and earn 400.:thumbsu:

What I saw last night suggests the hawks are closer to the cats than what those arrogant twats think!!! Un fortunetly buddy and hodgy will pull up very sore and with only 6 days rest might be all a bit unfair.

GO HAWKS beat those arrogant twats!! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

saints not good enough :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back