SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in short, the AFL has submitted a list of charges to the EFC that we'd supposedly sign off on? Then, after the AFL's nose has been 'bloodied' so to speak, they retaliate by releasing the original charge sheet, including things which are supposed to be confidential, to the media in an attempt to humiliate and discredit the club?

How does ANYONE come back from that?

In an effort to pressure certain figures to stand down, it seems the AFL have just shot itself in the foot?

But surely there own legal advice would be all over this and they couldn't be that dumb? Could they?

The core issues with in each story is different (EFC - drugs, Cronnulla - mismanagement) hence the "stories are parallels apart" comment earlier there fodzilla.

We believe we have done nothing wrong on that part, so we won't take a backward step. Cronulla have acknowledged they did something wrong and are now trying to make them right.
Disagree, we have only been charged with BTGID (bad management) and not drugs, yet the AFL's charge sheet is full of references to drugs. Exactly what are we being charged with?

Looks like the AFL pooped their pants after the report last night and have gone full throttle trying to protect their own backyard all the while dragging the game into the mud and where no one wants to be.

after today. there simply is no turning back for either party involved

guess this means James is off Andy D's christmas card list then? :D

MVT0y1T.gif

Get Em Little

I thought it was about Salary Cap breaches?
It started with ASADA and has consequently blown up as all matter of shady stuff has been revealed. Essendon's situation is nowhere near that, but my point is that the club clearly is already accepting responsibility. The question is what exactly it should be taking responsibility for.

:confused:

It started with ASADA and has consequently blown up as all matter of shady stuff has been revealed. Essendon's situation is nowhere near that, but my point is that the club clearly is already accepting responsibility. The question is what exactly it should be taking responsibility for.

Grow up. :rolleyes:

Just out of curiousity. Are you the anti Essendon? been a few little pot shots and snide remarks coming my way from you lately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps Little should put out a statement that says something like:

"As I have said before, the Club recognises that it had shortcomings in governance and management practices in late 2011 and 2012. Already we have changed many things within the Club to avoid a repeat of this, and we understand that we will have to accept a penalty from the AFL for these shortcomings."

How would you feel about that Yoda_?

We have already said this multiple times. Everyone just ignores that part because the media and the simpletons focus only on TEH DRUGZZZ

THis doesn't seem to be suing? Isn't it just asking for the case to be heard in a different medium?

James Hird is suing the AFL, lodging a claim with the Victorian Supreme Court that he has been denied natural justice in a season-long doping probe, and demanding that the case be heard by an independent tribunal instead of the league’s ‘‘conflicted’’ commission.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/james-hird-to-sue-over-afl-ambush-20130821-2sbrw.html#ixzz2cbFncnLv

I wouldn't expect Sam Lane to understand the difference. She's not very bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back