Samantha Murphy Ballarat * Patrick Orren Stephenson Charged With Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are the crime board rules of engagement. Please read them.

Importantly, 'sub judice' means that a case is under consideration by the courts. 'Sub judice contempt' can occur if information is published that may be prejudicial to the court proceedings.

Don't spread baseless rumours or state as fact that which is opinion, please.

A degree of respect in all discussion across this board is expected.

The Murder of Rebecca Young - Ballarat

The Murder of Hannah McGuire - Ballarat * Lachie Young charged

Allegedly

Last edited:

Wild that it's on someone's property that close to a house.
Yeah. If it is her phone it still leaves unanswered questions about how and when it got there. Seems strange for the killer to stop on his way in such an open area just to dispose of the phone.

It's only further down the track from the earlier Bunninyong searches, a logical progression. The 'pings' can be along a line of sight, this dam fits that theory, as does the bend in the Yarrawee I've been banging on about for months.....
Have you spoken to Police ?

Months ago, they have the 'evidence' we found, and they've circled their search back to where we found the items, like they're excluding other areas. like Enfield for instance. And every property along that road is on acreage, there are no back to back neighbours, and this is a quiet road, it's not teaming with traffic!!!

It’s a bummer that we can’t zoom in more on those cards.

Attachments

• 756AB716-7261-467C-8D02-9A8D0A3F0983.png
    756AB716-7261-467C-8D02-9A8D0A3F0983.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 40
Months ago, they have the 'evidence' we found, and they've circled their search back to where we found the items, like they're excluding other areas. like Enfield for instance. And every property along that road is on acreage, there are no back to back neighbours, and this is a quiet road, it's not teaming with traffic!!!
Can you give us a clue about this evidence you found and why did police tell you not to tell anyone?
Are you surprised they didn't immediately search the place where you found it last Feb?

Actually found it in March, was thinking this area was a perfect hiding place as far back as Feb. There is a bridge over the river, along the current search line (south-westish), has a track that heads into a hidden parking area. We found our items along a very light track, as in rarely used, we found them by the banks of the river, they had been discarded not washed up.

Looks like the back of a pension card.....

If so can't see the Murphy's having access to a pension card, they owned a business, and the house is impressive?!?!

Water still muddied me thinks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG I am going to absolutely die of curiosity over this. I hope they release more news in the morning or it’ll be ☠️ for poor old Mrs K 😞

Going off topic here, but is the reason labs are so highly trainable due to that love of food?
Probably not. They are retrievers and dogs are usually trained with a throw toy as reward. So even a German Shepherd (which is not a retriever) will need to have a very strong desire to retrieve in order to be trained in most Police related work.

I was thinking that maybe the property with the dam was for sale so he knew it was vacant. His sister Emilie is a real estate agent. But I had a look at her recent sales and there is nothing on that road.

Remove this Banner Ad

Samantha Murphy Ballarat * Patrick Orren Stephenson Charged With Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back