Roast Say something nice about your least favourite team

Remove this Banner Ad

I like carlton team too. Just not when they play Collingwood thats all hope they go well in the other games. Carltons a nice suburb inner city and nice parks and gardens. I like lygon street the pizza pasta places are cool.
Alot quiter then richmond too i like it.

Fremantle have the best looking home strip in the competition.

Collingwood have won 2 flags in 60 years, which is better than 1 flag in 60 years. They also are almost as big as Richmond, which is a credit to them seeing as though they aren't as relatively successful during this time.

Carlton tried their best to get a decent coach. Voss seems like a consistent coaching appointment at Carlton. Consistency is an important element in some aspects of football. I wish them well on another 20 years of salary cap compliant football.

Geelong's Selwood, Dangerfield and Hawkins dont act like sooks off the field. Their coach can grow an ok beard.

West Coast fans deserve our pity. They don't know any better and we should help them be better people through education and open embrace.

Essendon mimicking Richmond in terms of their coaching appointments, 5 year plan and drug free football is flattering, even if their request to change their sash to yellow was a little bemusing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you for embarrassing my club more than we could.

(go on... pick the club)
melboune-v-geelong-scoreboard_16t7taouo5ktv19mstu58pbt3y.jpg

Collingwood have won 2 flags in 60 years, which is better than 1 flag in 60 years. They also are almost as big as Richmond, which is a credit to them seeing as though they aren't as relatively successful during this time.

Carlton tried their best to get a decent coach. Voss seems like a consistent coaching appointment at Carlton. Consistency is an important element in some aspects of football. I wish them well on another 20 years of salary cap compliant football.

Geelong's Selwood, Dangerfield and Hawkins dont act like sooks off the field. Their coach can grow an ok beard.

West Coast fans deserve our pity. They don't know any better and we should help them be better people through education and open embrace.

Essendon mimicking Richmond in terms of their coaching appointments, 5 year plan and drug free football is flattering, even if their request to change their sash to yellow was a little bemusing.

I supported Richmond in the 2017 GF. 30 years is a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time in football. Was sad watching them spitting on there own players.

Then their supporters became like Gremlins fed after midnight.

Kinda funny to watch but after a while you just want them to walk into a big microwave, close the door and turn it on.

I supported Richmond in the 2017 GF. 30 years is a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time in football. Was sad watching them spitting on there own players.

Then their supporters became like Gremlins fed after midnight.

Kinda funny to watch but after a while you just want them to walk into a big microwave, close the door and turn it on.

Leave Gizmo out of this!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Say something nice about your least favourite team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back