Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 120259

thoughts please?
had to bring back ablett.. gone left field to include bellchambers at that price in order to have the money for the star studded midfield. higgins went to fwd to bring in kk as a mid priced option.
Many people here, got burnt by Tmitch last year, he was in my team for such a long time. I'm just frightened that he will get the sub, or be subbed out to put Heeney on. What makes you think Tmitch will avoid the vest thisyear?
Cheers for your thougths,
Change Edwards in teh backlikne IMO. :)

Okay so I have a bit of a conundrum.. I want to get Gray into my side but Im not sure how to go about it..

B: Gibson, Kelly, Newnes, Lumumba, Goodes, Saad (Oxley, McIntosh)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Lewis, Griffen, Cripps, Sheed, Ellis-Yolmen (Heeney, Vandenberg, Miller)
R: Goldstein, Maric (Read)
F: Bartel, Martin, Swan, Salem, Clark, Hogan (Lambert, Krakour)

With not much money left

My immediate thought was to downgrade Gibson to a rookie and then find an extra $100k by downgrading someone else. But then I though of doing a straight swap with Lewis..

What are peoples thoughts? How would you get Gray into this side?

Many people here, got burnt by Tmitch last year, he was in my team for such a long time. I'm just frightened that he will get the sub, or be subbed out to put Heeney on. What makes you think Tmitch will avoid the vest thisyear?
Cheers for your thougths,
Change Edwards in teh backlikne IMO. :)
mitchell had offers of first team football away from sydney. the swans have a history of letting the young guns develop in the twos so they are ready made to step into the team. mitch will be our surprise packet of the year

DEF: H Shaw, S Fisher, K Kolodjansnij, L Dalgleish, K McIntosh, A Saad (J Hamling, B Maynard)
MID: G Ablett, N Fyfe, S Pendlebury, J Selwood, JP Kennedy, J Watson, J Anderson, C Ellis Yolmen (J Steele, I Heeney, K Lambert)
RUC: S Jacobs, N Naitanui (M Cox)
FWD: R Gray, D Martin, D Swan, C Salem, M Clark, J Hogan (J Lonie, C Daniel)

$ 34K Remaining. Feedback would be great. Def is weak but i figure that with so little in the way of DPP options and pure A graders, i thought id go one more rookie and beef the midfield up. Watson is a great price now that he is free to play.
You need to lose a premium in the mids and fix up that defence. Jacobs looking to be a good POD, at least around these parts anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

?

Choose one of the two, then downgrade the other

Use money to upgrade forward or mid of your choosing to Gray
By downgrading one of them i still dont have enough $$$ to upgrade a rookie to gray

I give up. Not working. *sigh* ctrl prts does nothing. I'll just type it out the slow way later

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/team#

Just press the "Prt Scr" button on the keyboard, its for "Print Screen".

Then go and open Microsoft Paint (Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint), and either....

Hold Ctrl and press V
or
Click the Paste button.

Then you get your image, save it as a JPEG file, and upload it to the forum.

Have never played supercoach seriously before, as ive gone fantasy as a preference, but this is the year i come in swinging. Tunnel vision, eye on the prize, 'white_line_fever' is taking a hold. Bout to unleash.

But seriously, thoughts on the side? Pretty damn stoked tbh..

View attachment 120176

Edit: oops, missing rookies.

Def; Oxley, MaKintosh
Mid: Anderson, Heeney, Miller
Ruck: Obrien
Fwd: Lamb, Krakouer
Krak not breaking any doors down I have read. Oxley, Dunno. Lamb good pick, I am not on the bonts bandwagon. (too crowded LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back