Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting team and looks pretty good.

Most teams I've seen are going in pretty heavy forward with quality forward premiums available this season. Only worry I have is Zorko who whilst will score OK, IMO won't be in the top 8 scoring forwards. I'd probably upgrade to either Gray, Bartel or even Deledio - just my view. I even thing Swan is a better option.

Also, what's you're plan to get Gaz in should he go bang early?
I'm not taking Gaz at all yet. I want to see what happens. I will have enough growth I believe to grab him later mate.
Cheers for the thoughts!:thumbsu:

Not sure you know what chat room you're in mate!
Wells seems largely ignored here, he has been in and out of my side, good value.
Wallis is an interesting pick, not for me. Krakhour hasn't been upgraded, even if he did, tough side to break into.
Looks good

(PS No expert)

I don't know what you are talking about, I was talking about getting on to the good value kids for SC... what else is on your mind on a SC forum?

I think when Wells is fit and firing he is good value, even if he gets hurt at some point in time as long as it isn't early on then I think he will score well for his price and appreciate in value.

I feel Wallis will inherit a lot of the in and under work at the dogs without Libba and Griffen there this year.

Krak is the two week body bag, there is always someone that flies out of the blocks early that you want to get in on, Krak is that dead weight that will go for that player, if I could leave that spot empty I would. If by some act of god he actually plays and does well then I can always shuffle him forward.

Think i've settled on taking Ablett and happy to burn a trade if he stinks it up.
Manage your team well enough 30 trades is actually too many.

It will take 2 trades to get him into the side if he is playing well.
Too big of a risk to not start with him, wish he would do us all a favour and rule himself out till Round 3 or 4.

Hi All - Can I please get your thoughts on the following ( first try )... 100k remainder

B: Shaw, Hodge, Hibberd, Higgins, Goodes, Saad ..... Brown, Hamling
M: Ablett, Fyfe, Selwood, Danger, Cripps, Anderson, Heeney, Cockatoo .... Ellis-Yolen, Miller, Lambert
R: Goldy, Berger ..... Cox
F: Gray, Bartel, Martin, Swan, Salem, Clarke ..... Hogan, Lonie

Would appreciate any and all feedback
2nm2dra.jpg

Hi can you rate my team please, thanks and good luck for the year.
View attachment 120075
Really unsure on that backline of 3 200k players WhiteX prob wont play needs to go to a rookie and upgrade that blues player maybe look at KK,Ibbo or Henderson.
Belly in the ruck gee unsure on that but risks sometimes need to be taken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi can you rate my team please, thanks and good luck for the year.
View attachment 120075
Krakour hasn't been upgraded as yet an hasn't been setting the world alight from reports, also Whitecross might want to hold off on him until he is named for a game Lamebert from Richmond can make you some cash while waiting for Whitecross to be named

Would appreciate any and all feedback
2nm2dra.jpg

Backs are fairly standard and given this years limited premium options I see no reason to question your first 4. I'm not a fan of starting 2 rookie defenders this year and whilst they might play round 1 - who are you going to downgrade them to later in the season.

Risky taking Murphy and Heppell given both have had limited pre-seasons - especially Heppell with no pre-season. I would down grade one to a rookie and upgrade the other to a premium and find someone in defence to upgrade a rookie to.

Rucks pretty vanilla - nothing to add.

Forwards - risky with the rookies again. Hogan won't score well and Lambert and Steele may not even get games early.

Heppell and Murphy are the big problems for me in this team.

Really unsure on that backline of 3 200k players WhiteX prob wont play needs to go to a rookie and upgrade that blues player maybe look at KK,Ibbo or Henderson.
Belly in the ruck gee unsure on that but risks sometimes need to be taken.
Swapped Jacksh and Goodes and WhiteX for Dalgleish, Mcintosh and Mayes (defence) and Belly for Longer (ruck)
Is this better, thanks?

Heppell is in full training and Reidy said he would definitely be good to go for round 1.
Oh i seen a tweet yesterday on a list from every team whos fit and ready they listed heppell 2 weeks away,anywoo thanks for the info.

View attachment 120086

Hey guys, struggling with my team this year, this is where I am at so far, any recommendations?
What I would do is to downgrade one of Malceski or Simpson to a midpricer like Kolodjashnij, Lumumba or Higgins. I would then upgrade Vandenburg who won't be playing the first few rounds to the best available midfielder at the price. Doesn't lose much in the back but gains strongly in the mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back