Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a campaigning campainger.
I wish the ABC could do all free to air footy telecasts. But have to have Huddo. Love his calls. :drunk::hearts:
Not much of a fan of Huddo either, don't like any of them to be honest. Basil Zempilis, right up there with BT and Dwayno as the worst flogs and he's one of your own Western Australians who you've dumped on the rest of us.

I like Sheed as a player however the one thing that has me concerned is the fact that despite collecting a decent amount of the pill (20+ possessions) in the NAB games, he didn't convert scores of 70s to 90s. I'm not sure why, possibly because he is still playing a fair bit of an outside role.

If the likes of Vandenberg, Anderson et al. aren't named for round 1, going with two of these $200k types might be a requirement.
This is my major concern. A good player doesn't always make a good SuperCoach player.

I haven't seen anything to suggest he'll turn things around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is my major concern. A good player doesn't always make a good SuperCoach player.

I haven't seen anything to suggest he'll turn things around.
I see his issue being a lack of a tank still, I don't think he will play more than 75% TOG which will keep his scores down. The upside though is that he was used on ball at centre bounces alot and played as an on-baller. I think he has job security which is doubtful for alot of the other rookies and I have him in my team for that reason right now.

ANYONE! i need some final advice. I have 40k leftover to make any last adjustments with rookies, I'm also a bit unsure how the midfield will go all 4 premiums having their byes in round 11 is that much of an issue? Forward line i have gone Bartel over Bennell.

Can go Parker > Griffin and then Bonts > Bennell?
Any thoughts and help is much appreciated

Attachments

• SCTeam3.PNG
    SCTeam3.PNG
    80.6 KB · Views: 4
I don't like to hear terms from other games used in relation to our footy either, but let's keep ignorant xenophobia off the forum.
Xenophobic? Perhaps. Ignorant? No sir, I went to a fair few of these games (both collegiate and professional) back when I was doing my postgrad studies in the US so have had more than enough experience with that particular sport. About as exciting as watching a game of Risk albeit with much more obscenely plaigirised infantry battle tactics. Most of the nerds at the institution I studied at considered it the game of the low brow, ignorant rednecks and those that were into their sports were more partial toward baseball. The tailgating was kinda fun at least.

Xenophobic? Perhaps. Ignorant? No sir, I went to a fair few of these games (both collegiate and professional) back when I was doing my postgrad studies in the US so have had more than enough experience with that particular sport. About as exciting as watching a game of Risk albeit with much more obscenely plaigirised infantry battle tactics. Most of the nerds at the institution I studied at considered it the game of the low brow, ignorant rednecks and those that were into their sports were more partial toward baseball. The tailgating was kinda fun at least.
I wasn't referring to your opinion of the game. I agree that the live version is like watching grass grow with its interminable timeouts. The edited, televised version is well worth watching though. As I said, I also agree that I hate commentators using terms from other sports instead of the footy terms we've all grown up hearing. My problem with your comment was that it appeared you were taking a cheap shot at America, which wasn't necessary in order to make your point.

Thoughts

B Shaw, Hibbs, 420, R Henderson, Goodes, Brown, Macintosh, Saad

C Pendles, Beams, Kennedy, Selwood, A Swallow, Sheed, Cripps, CEY, Heeney, Vandenburg, Miller

R: Nic Nat, Luey, ROB

F Franklin, Gray, Bartel, Walker, Clark, Salem, Hogan, Lonie

View attachment 120709

Experts out there, Thoughts. Am I anywhere near where I should be ?
nice team pretty good spread of talent...

look at your team and count how many players you can depend on to get you 100 minimum every week. if its less than 10 you got a problem.

nvb looks to be my biggest concern there. plenty of game time for him but so will rookies who are 100k cheaper.

rioli will burn you.. just a heads up from now that it will happen sooner or later. but nice point of difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back