Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys. Which option & any suggestions?

Option A

View attachment 120562

Or

Option B

View attachment 120564
In both options I think the forward lines are too weak.

Do you have any $ left over from either?

Crimson Azure
You're paying overs for Cheski, downgrade to an Ibbotson.
Gray belongs up forward, dump Hogan
Should leave you enough to cash to make Nic Nat a Premo and let you get a Cripps/Newton/Sheed in midfield

Struggling with my back line , and advice on my team would be a great help! I'm loosing sleep over this !!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey guys so here's what looks to be my final Round 1 Supercoach team, In all honesty I haven't being giving it as much love as Fantasy and I should be so I'd love to know some thoughts and any potential problems with in my team, thanks guys.

View attachment 120751
Basically identical to my team.

B: Shaw, Newnes, Kolodjashnij, Ibbotson, Goodes, Saad. (Brown, McIntosh)
M: Pendlebury, Fyfe, Selwood, Dangerfield, Griffen, Wallis, Newton, Cripps. (Anderson, Heeney, Ellis-Yolmen)
R: Naitanui, Bellchambers (McLaren)
F: Gray, Martin, Swan, Bontempelli, Salem, Clark. (Hogan, Lambert)

Still a good chance I'll change it up again. Happy with this for now.

Last edited:
Is it ok to completely hate the team that was given to you? I looked at the other players sides and did the math and as it stands at the end of round 14 I'm only going to have won 5 matches...

Last edited:
Sorry I messed up and didn't edit in time. Here's what I meant to say...Is it ok to completely hate the team that was given to you? Missed the draft cause of real life commitments. I did the maths on the other players sides and as it stands at the end of round 19 I'm only going to have won 5 matches... I have only been able to replace 1 of my players because the only players left to replace others are have much lower Points Per Game. Also 2 of my players have injuries and are most likely not going to play round 1...What do I do?

Last edited:
All bar Wells I am aiming to be premiums and keepers for the season. Wells can become that, although have grabbed him for the expected price rise.

Running through realistic expected averages:
Newnes - 90
Cotchin - 110
Griffen - 105
Steven - 105
Wells - 85-90
Bennell - 95-100
Swan - 95-100 hoping for a higher ceiling

Griffen is the one out of those that I'm most hesitant on given he'll potentially get more attention this year. While there are risks in the others, am comfortable with them.

How can griff get more attention. ..he was tagged/closely checked every game s
at the dogs?

Last edited:
Decisions, decisions...

Have gone Bennell over Franklin FWD, as don't have enough cash to get N.Brown in DEF if I take Buddy.
I don't see enough JS in Hamling versus N.Brown. Not many other rookie options cheaper for me elsewhere than Hamling in DEF with good chance of playing that I don't already have.

If i go Hamling, I can get Buddy...Im sold on Sheed & Cripps, not trading out.

Any other suggestions to get Buddy in without forking up team?

Maric to Minson

ANYONE! i need some final advice. I have 40k leftover to make any last adjustments with rookies, I'm also a bit unsure how the midfield will go all 4 premiums having their byes in round 11 is that much of an issue? Forward line i have gone Bartel over Bennell.

Can go Parker > Griffin and then Bonts > Bennell?
Any thoughts and help is much appreciated
Got almost 14 keeper types in there, though not sold on bonts this year. Great team if Nic nat is fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts

B Shaw, Hibbs, 420, R Henderson, Goodes, Brown, Macintosh, Saad

C Pendles, Beams, Kennedy, Selwood, A Swallow, Sheed, Cripps, CEY, Heeney, Vandenburg, Miller

R: Nic Nat, Luey, ROB

F Franklin, Gray, Bartel, Walker, Clark, Salem, Hogan, Lonie
Hey JP. Looks good. Real good if Luey and Nic nat can give you 90 plus scores that will be huge for you. Me not sold on LOnie, of course I will be eating my words.....

Solid low risk backline. I have exactly the same, except I have Hibberd over Gibson, and I dont have Brown. Hoping KK can step it up, could be a great pick.
Yeah I've changed Hibbert and Gibbo many times only going with the fact hiibbert has no pre season games and Gibbo will be free with frawley playing!! Hoping kk has the break out to save my backline!!

Latest incarnation:

0V59Ghh.png

Got almost 14 keeper types in there, though not sold on bonts this year. Great team if Nic nat is fit.
I've gone gone Parker > Griffin and Bonts > Bennell feel having Bennell is saving that trade on bonts later in the season. Hopefully NicNat is fit.

Hey man, just want to know why you rate Brodie smith as a near 100 average this year? Role change? Jars458 Is FTS high on what WC is on?

Possible SMith could play on a wing this year and go large. His NAB cup was very quiet but I get the feeling we were trying new things and htat's not much of an indication of how we will play this year. SMith is my favourite Crows player and only knows how to be positive. He could have a very good year.

Possible SMith could play on a wing this year and go large. His NAB cup was very quiet but I get the feeling we were trying new things and htat's not much of an indication of how we will play this year. SMith is my favourite Crows player and only knows how to be positive. He could have a very good year.

I'm wondering about Smith. I've had him in and out of my team. Given he's so good at what he does in defence would they really move him up the ground?

Also read somewhere that some Crows fans think Henderson will impact on his scoring. Is that possible/likely?

upload_2015-4-2_9-38-23.png

Hi all just about to lock in my team, looking for any final thoughts/opinions especially on my rookie options! Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back