Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts? 86k remaining, Any advice appreciated.
6OpOFrX.png
Very similar to my team. So looks great ;)

Thoughts on my team? I won't have much time to edit it before the bounce since I have work till 7 unfortunately -.-
Still have 65,200 in the bank as well.
Supercoach Team 2015.PNG

Look at the nuts on this guy!
Fair to say you may hit some injury troubles with that ruck line.

What's the plan if/when either of them miss a week or 2? eat donuts?

So you're saying just have 1 of NicNat/Bellchambers?

Lambert not picked.
Dont really like the belly pick,Everying else is pretty good.
Van berlo good js unsure on scoring with no tagging duties.
What's the go on Belly? Surely he's the no.1 ruck option and has had a good pre season
Only expect Van Berlo to average atleast 60 then upgrading/downgrading him. Price tag is too tempting to leave out of my team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on my team? I won't have much time to edit it before the bounce since I have work till 7 unfortunately -.-
Still have 65,200 in the bank as well.
View attachment 120860
I would put Gray forward and upgrade Bennell or swan to a premo mid if you upgrade swan price range would be Griffen/wines type if you upgrade bennell would be Lewis/parker/watson type.
Nothing to worry about tonight only Blues and tigers players locked in after the bounce the ball.

I would put Gray forward and upgrade Bennell or swan to a premo mid if you upgrade swan price range would be Griffen/wines type if you upgrade bennell would be Lewis/parker/watson type.
Nothing to worry about tonight only Blues and tigers players locked in after the bounce the ball.
Is it still unilimited trades though after the first game locks out?

What's the go on Belly? Surely he's the no.1 ruck option and has had a good pre season
Only expect Van Berlo to average atleast 60 then upgrading/downgrading him. Price tag is too tempting to leave out of my team
Ive had belly before not for me,but in saying that some area's you need to take a risk.At worst you trade him out to a premo ruck.

Is it still unilimited trades though after the first game locks out?
Yup.
so as soon as the ump gos bang with the ball tigers and blue baggers are locked in.
If you have a blue or tiger thats not playing they will be locked in re lambert.

Also the only thing is i kind of want Gray in the mids so i have a duel pos player there. The same reason I have Ryder in the forward line to swap with Cox. Make bye round that little bit more flexible.

Also the only thing is i kind of want Gray in the mids so i have a duel pos player there. The same reason I have Ryder in the forward line to swap with Cox. Make bye round that little bit more flexible.
So then get a fwd/mid rookie in your mids and use him for the swaps. Why take a premo mid spot up with a premo who can be in your fwd line.

Ive had belly before not for me,but in saying that some area's you need to take a risk.At worst you trade him out to a premo ruck.

Will take the risk in keeping him. But might move him to the forward line for Buddy and get Goldstein

Tom Bellchambers averaged 85 and 81 after establishing himself and that was just playing as second ruck. Now he's the #1 man and is firing after a full pre-season. Even if he only gets back up to an 85 average, he's still priced unders. But I reckon he could go beyond that. AND he's dual position which could be hugely beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back