Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 120810

Hi guys

As mentioned in another thread, I've been flat out this year at work, so wont really get a chance to look until tomorrow.

Anyone wiling to offer some advice? I have about 170K in the kitty

Any advice would be great, especially if there is anything missing for tonights game!

Cheers
Keef
Pretty good team IMO. I just reckon your mids look a little light on. Maybe downgrade Newton to free up some cash to go Griffin to an ultra premo. I'm not a big fan of Rich either, but many other people are so I might be wrong. Wells is a much better option at basically the same price in my eyes, but that could be with a bit of a north bias

Gonna take a hit early with a weak midfield in the hope of reaping mid-season upgrades and finishing strong. This may backfire.

View attachment 120811
I'd look at downgrading at least one of your backs. For example, KK to a rookie, even N Brown who will play every week, will mean that you can go Judd to Selwood with cash spare. I would expect Goodes to average 70-80 at the very least, so having him on the ground instead of KK isn't going to lose you many points, if any, and Selwood will average up to 20 more than Judd, and is more durable

I'd look at downgrading at least one of your backs. For example, KK to a rookie, even N Brown who will play every week, will mean that you can go Judd to Selwood with cash spare. I would expect Goodes to average 70-80 at the very least, so having him on the ground instead of KK isn't going to lose you many points, if any, and Selwood will average up to 20 more than Judd, and is more durable

Cheers man, appreciate it. I was thinking I may have overpaid in the backline.

1-4-15 final.PNG 2-4-15.PNG Lumumba (D4), Selwood/Beams (M3) and Nic Nat(R2) or Simpson (D1), Ablett (M1) and Bellchambers (R2)?

Got Lumumba projected at 90, Beams/Selwood at 115 and Nic Nat at 95 (300). Simpson at 95, Ablett 130 and Bellchambers at 85 (310). If I go option 1 I have the option of keeping Lumumba and saving a trade but finding a way to bring both Ablett and Simpson into my team but option 2 I lose a trade because I will need to find a way to upgrade Bellchambers at some stage.

Bump

First team this year. Finished top ~10k last year and top ~1k a year before.
Just state any glaring concerns. But most is your standard picked players.
Also would you guys consider Van Berlo for any of the rookie mids? and thoughts N.Brown to a 400k player?
$344k in the bank

9vl2ww.jpg

Newton>Anderson
Naismith>Read
Leuenberger>Naitanui
Thanks for the responce buddy. :)

Newton has a far better job security than Anderson, Anderson has a big vest threat and I can't see Anderson even averaging more than Newton.

Read won't get any games, Naismith will get more games than any other player sub 175k.
Nat may average a bit better than Leuey but I'd rather just spend that extra cash elsewhere.

17k left over. Not to sure about Newnes, and I wanted to fit both Swan and Rich in there together (I believe they can be 90+ and increase in price). Saad as a rookie mid for flexibility. N Brown not so sure, but have no better rookie alternatives. Anyone want to give me some advice re: rookies?
8FsPQEk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last changes, any last suggestions?:

View attachment 120831

Jiska

Mumford/Goldstein is a lot of cash to spend and personally I would pick one of Sheed or Cripps and not both but otherwise a good team.

I've gone KK to Goodes as I think they will more or less average the same score. Naismith will be traded to a cheap DPP if he doesn't get named and Lamb will become Lonie if he gets named.

Im happy with the setup, Im off to Laem Sing beach for the day so I will be offline until after the game finishes tonight. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 8.37.57 am.png

Mumford/Goldstein is a lot of cash to spend and personally I would pick one of Sheed or Cripps and not both but otherwise a good team.

I've gone KK to Goodes as I think they will more or less average the same score. Naismith will be traded to a cheap DPP if he doesn't get named and Lamb will become Lonie if he gets named.

Im happy with the setup, Im off to Laem Sing beach for the day so I will be offline until after the game finishes tonight. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

View attachment 120833

Have you hacked my computer? Very similar team. Mind you I do have Goldy, Gray, Jelwood and JPK.

Have you hacked my computer? Very similar team. Mind you I do have Goldy, Gray, Jelwood and JPK.
Tossing up with the idea of not starting with gaz. Which leaves me with $245K in the bank and this team. Should I hold the coin to get gaz when hes lower in price and 'fit', or should I use it to say get Pendles over selwood/Danger/Griffen and an upgrade in the backs or forwards?

upload_2015-4-2_12-55-15.png

Tossing up with the idea of not starting with gaz. Which leaves me with $245K in the bank and this team. Should I hold the coin to get gaz when hes lower in price and 'fit', or should I use it to say get Pendles over selwood/Danger/Griffen and an upgrade in the backs or forwards?

View attachment 120848

I'd be tempted to go Rocky -> Pendles and then upgrade Salem to Swan.

I'm rolling with GAJ though. Remember he doesn't lose value until he plays his 3rd game.

I'd be tempted to go Rocky -> Pendles and then upgrade Salem to Swan.

I'm rolling with GAJ though. Remember he doesn't lose value until he plays his 3rd game.
Im really torn with GAJ.

I could flat out trade Salem for Bonts right now, without the Rocky to Pendles trade.

Or as you said trade Rocky to Pendles and pick up Swan. Just wary about Swans body and the pies struggling this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back