Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
first post, I been gazing over the threads for a few years now and any criticism is welcome ty.

View attachment 120424

bit heavy in defense, i'd downgrade a 500k premo to a 400k player (lumumba, higgins, taylor or adcock) and upgrade bonts to steven, neale or swallow. bonts will cop some attention this year (he is second in line to macrae) since no libba or griffen for the dogs. also i dont like bellchambers as r2 as you are screwed if he goes down. 7, 18, 16, 13 are his games every year for the past 4 years.

What do you guys think of this team?

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-8.38.59-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.01.34-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.06.12-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.06.39-pm.png

Defense D
Midfield A+
Rucks A-
Forward C+

One too many risks in defense. That defense will be lucky to score 350. No Goodes could hurt.

Midfield will carry the team but I think if one of Miller/Heeney averages 80 (which is on the cards, and isn't even the ceiling), then she will be paying 500k odd for an extra 35 points. Too much.

I honestly think starting Hogan will burn people (Melb don't know how to score). You can upgrade Hogan for Deledio/Goddard/Bartel and that will give you +50 points for an extra 420k. Swan will be lucky to avg 85 in a Collingwood team which will get belted every week.

View attachment 120370
Hey guys,

So this is a first draft of my team, only decided to go around with supercoach again yesterday.

Rookie selections are pending teams etc - my only real concerns are Pendles, GAJ Fyfe all same bye week. Plus my backline is rubbish, but that seems to be a particularly tough area this season. Also weighing up Buddy vs Swan vs Bonts.

any thoughts? Have I missed someone obvious? 107K in the bank

Great Simpson pick. He will lose a bit of coin but who cares, he is there for 22 games.

Goddard won't play 1 at this stage so I'd pick someone playing in r1 like Brown, then use Goddard as a rookie downgrade in a few weeks.

Cool midfield, picking the 5 best mids in the game, should all be top 8 along with rockliff, beams and kennedy.

As I said in other rates, I don't like Hogan on field. Not sure what you can do though. I commend you for not picking Swan.

gary ablett

Last edited:

Surprised Van Berlo isn't any sides? Is there something I don't know about him or is it just because Cripps is at that same price with more upside potential?

sc.01.jpg

Final Team! Pretty standard for the most part with a focus on loading up on the mids.

Still not 100% on rucks.

Thoughts??

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 11.54.41 am.png

Thoughts on the side? I've made a couple of changes. Main one being Cox to the fwd line and Holmes in as I'm thinking about using him for the captain loophole if need be. Is Rich too much of a risk? I've still got 80k to play with.

No gazz but no-one knows how hes going to go.Unsure on wells but ive gone something the same same.I Dont know if Krack been upgraded hes rookie listed player.
Dont know about Ryder hes role and how he will score at port.
All in all dont a bad team.

View attachment 120451

Final Team! Pretty standard for the most part with a focus on loading up on the mids.

Still not 100% on rucks.

Thoughts??
Like your mids.
We wont know on rookie backs till tonight (rich/blues) and tomorrow night rest of the rookies.
Rucks are soild.
I like the Harry pick i think he will go alright this year he can he a roll a coaster ride but should be 90 plus av.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 120459

Thoughts on the side? I've made a couple of changes. Main one being Cox to the fwd line and Holmes in as I'm thinking about using him for the captain loophole if need be. Is Rich too much of a risk? I've still got 80k to play with.
Your ruck set up is differnt to most in here unsure on ryder and hes role at port.
One thing maybe put Gray forward and turn swan into griffen/wines type.

upload_2015-4-1_12-33-49.png

Got 110K left over. Any thoughts on where I could do with some improvement? Much appreciated!

C.I.B: 108, 900

Just changed my back line from Newnes and Ibbotson to Hibberd and Brown. Brown won't be a heavy scorer but will play every week barring injury

B:
Simpson ~ Gibson ~ Hibberd ~ KK ~ Goodes ~ N. Brown (Oxley ~ Saad)
M: Pendlebury (C) ~ Lewis (V/C) ~ Wines ~ A. Swallow ~ Rich ~ Newton ~ Cripps ~ Ellis - Yolmen (Heeney ~ vandenBerg ~ Lambert)
R: Todd Goldstein ~ TBC (O'Brien)
F: R. Gray ~ D. Martin ~ Goddard ~ Swan ~ Salem ~ Clark (Honeychurch ~ Lonie)

Last edited:
Alright ladies, care to share your opinions on this?

Like everyone else I've been obsessing over this the whole week:

UKWUbKL.png
Too much risk imo. You're banking on a number of players to take that next step and make the top tier of each of their respective position like Bennell, TBC, NN, Steven, Boak, Griffen and KK. I'm not saying they're bad picks, I just think you need to balance the team with proven picks. Dalgleish I'm unsure about and now ASADA is out the window will he get a run.

I'll say if you're happy to take the risk and reap the rewards yet also put up with failure than it's a fair cop

Too much risk imo. You're banking on a number of players to take that next step and make the top tier of each of their respective position like Bennell, TBC, NN, Steven, Boak, Griffen and KK. I'm not saying they're bad picks, I just think you need to balance the team with proven picks. Dalgleish I'm unsure about and now ASADA is out the window will he get a run.

I'll say if you're happy to take the risk and reap the rewards yet also put up with failure than it's a fair cop

Thanks for the reply - those were my exact thoughts when selecting the team, I've definitely rolled the dice on a few players.

I'm confident in Bennell, but no so much in Steven, KK, Swan and Bellchambers.

What moves would you suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back