Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the points you make in the mids, you do know you will be counteracting those by all the mid priced/rookie defenders you have?

Get back to me when Goddard maynard whitecross rainbow etc etc etc miss out on round 1 selection and in a panic on what setup you will have..

Hard to predict without a ball being bounced in anger but IMO there is sweet F all playing DEF rookies available this season..

Pretty sure it will break the internet come round 1.. Just preparing early.. Will be changing my team another 100 times by then anyway ;)

Get back to me when Goddard maynard whitecross rainbow etc etc etc miss out on round 1 selection and in a panic on what setup you will have..

Hard to predict without a ball being bounced in anger but IMO there is sweet F all playing DEF rookies available this season..

Pretty sure it will break the internet come round 1.. Just preparing early.. Will be changing my team another 100 times by then anyway ;)

Hamling will play
schade a chance given GC injuries at present

Hamling will play
schade a chance given GC injuries at present
Don't get me wrong... lol I want rookies playing just not sure at this stage... Who is hamling? Hope he kills it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong... lol I want rookies playing just not sure at this stage... Who is hamling? Hope he kills it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldogs

Here is Raveneyes' first real go.

Just like everyone else, waiting on the NAB to evaluate the rookies.

DEF
B.Goddard may be replaced by another rookie, so I can upgrade a rookie def to Hibberd/Hurn.
Z.Jones may get more game time, will be monitoring him in the NAB.
Smith & Simmo look the goods, and Ibbo my mid priced risk.
Rooks to be evaluated pending NAB and round 1 starters.

MID
GAJ, Pendles, Jelwood first picked. Will be in my side round 1 if they play.
Sloane & Treloar my 'unique' mids, I reckon these guys can take the next step to elite. These 5 premos suit the byes as well (1-2-2).
Rooks all speculative of course, but have M/D and M/F dpp link in there right now.

RUCK
Big Sauce and the Fijian. Set and forget.

FWD
As above, BJ might get downgraded to Salem/Menzel type to upgrade a rookie def.
Gray & Swan locked.
Deledio is a concern so may make way for Dusty/Buddy.
Similar rookies to everyone else, will wait and see.

Happy to hear thoughts/criticisms.

upload_2015-2-20_18-53-16.png

Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 7.15.28 PM.png
My current team, looking at ways to strengthen back line but unsure who to downgrade elsewhere. Just have a feeling T Mitchell will tear it up this year, and Leuey too risky for mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as a casual observer I can see your point... he and myers have teased for a couple of years as breakout potential in my opinion... but that's still a very brave pick.

I'm taking the risk. He is 400k but I reckon he could improve his average to 85-90

I'm taking the risk. He is 400k but I reckon he could improve his average to 85-90
Myers is a very good player, however im not sure Hirdy will buy in to Bombers's game plan of rotating players through the mid's (ie watson/goddard resting forward, Myers/Merrett/Melksham getting time on ball)
Where i can see value in myers is if he improves his D/E and can get a gig on the wing/half back
Id wait and see, but i think there are better options, like swallow for 40k more

Yeah I know Leuy is a big risk but I had Kruzer in there before and haven't worked out what to do with second ruck without messing up my whole structure.
Anyway my team:

image.jpg

Yeah I know Leuy is a big risk but I had Kruzer in there before and haven't worked out what to do with second ruck without messing up my whole structure.
Anyway my team:

image.jpg
My 5 cents worth is downgrade NVB and Cripps to rookies and upgrade Loony to minson/Maric type.
But the whole ruck scoring we wont know till the NAB starts.Again if looney goes down and stef drops in price pretty good swap.Maybe look at salem or lennon over membrey 2 kpp rooks unsure about that.

Anyway my team:

image.jpg

I like it. Be prepared to have a rush in round 1 lockout to pptentially downgrade NVB or Cripps to fund rookies elsewhere as there will likely be good cheap rookies. Midfield is solid. Be careful not to be sucked into Newnes hype - make sure you're happy with him with own research etc, and not just that others are.

View attachment 110794
My current team, looking at ways to strengthen back line but unsure who to downgrade elsewhere. Just have a feeling T Mitchell will tear it up this year, and Leuey too risky for mine

For Mine I'd either drop Goldy to a Luenberger/Belchambers or go 1 less Fwd Premium and add at least 1 more premo to your backline. Agreed on T Mitchell, I dont have him at the moment but pretty sure than will change after the first pre season game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back