Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone forgotten Mumford monster scores or has nicnats price distracted us as to how huge mummy is in sc
Mumford has a tendency to miss a few games. He's also very expensive.

This team is no premo backline risky. Something I'd consider if no rookie defenders pop up in NAB.

B: KK Ibbotson Henderson Waters Clancee rookie (rookie rookie)
M: Ablett Pendles Fyfe Beams Sloane Heeney Boekhorst Freeman (C.Smith Steele Lambert)
R: Goldstein NicNat (Cox)
F: Goddard Franklin Dusty Swan Tich Hogan (Krakouer Daniel)

25k bank or 100k if I flip Goldy>Minson

Last edited:
This team is no premo backline risky. Something I'd consider if no rookie defenders pop up in NAB.

B: KK Ibbotson Henderson Waters Clancee rookie (rookie rookie)
M: Ablett Pendles Fyfe Beams Sloane Heeney Boekhorst Freeman (C.Smith Steele Lambert)
R: Goldstein NicNat (Cox)
F: Goddard Franklin Dusty Swan Tich Hogan (Krakouer Daniel)

25k bank or 100k if I flip Goldy>Minson
Can you upgrade Titch? With all the backline risk you probably need to be certain everywhere else in the field. I think he'll do well, but nothing proven yet.

Long time reader, seldom poster........have worked on this team for a couple of weeks.

Not thrilled with the ruck set up, but limited in funds, for now.

View attachment 107091

Backs: Not too sure on Newnes and Docherty, chances of them both becoming keepers are slim. I'd downgrade one and upgrade the other, or downgrade 1 and spend the cash in the midfield.

Midfield: 1 quality player short i think, $200K is a lot to spend on Biggs who is no guarantee of even lining up Round 1. Obviously your 4 premiums are solid.

Rucks: Strong rucks but again another team with no Ruck coverage, this will make or break people this year. I Guess most are hoping for 2 rucks to remain injury free while Ryder drops some cash and bring him in to activate DPP with Cox.

Fwds: Very Strong, can't fault it, obviously watch Caleb Daniel from the Dogs in the pre season. Probably the strongest chance to play alot of games early and only 117K.

Last edited:
First crack - 96k in the bank

SC_darft_1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber's players not allowed to play Pre Season if they want backdated suspensions, that is it, definitely no Bombers for me, it just seems easier to plan and the structure the team without them, don't really want to be rushing a few days before round 1 when I imagine suspension are announced.

Interested in thoughts, I generally don't pick premiums forward due to their variation giving opportunity to pick up cheaper later. Jack Martin had an interrupted season last year, but have a look at his last few games, surprised his name hasn't come up. Hoping Treloar benefits from Griffen and Ward getting the attention. Would love to fit Deledio in up forward as he is very consistent (except injured last year) any ideas? Oh and Kreuzer worries me (anyone else?) as I am waiting for Ryder/TBC's assumed suspensions to lift before using them as ruck cover.

Due to crap back rookies (that I can see at this stage) using Vlaustin as back cover in the short term, cover needed due to Waters injury history and niggling doubts on Rohan's game time...

Attachments

• upload_2015-2-5_10-1-4.png
    upload_2015-2-5_10-1-4.png
    193.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Why are so many people picking Petracca? $217k for a player yet to play a game is insane IMO. You can get a proven player like Nathan Van Berlo for $2k cheaper. Neither are guaranteed to play every game this year but I know which way I'll be going.

Just my opinion though.

Cheers for the feedback Unknown......as for your team:

TBC is wasted at R3, you may as well put a dunny door DPP in there (Cox/Read) and start TBC on the field in the Fwds.
Not sure on Bennell, so maybe TBC becomes your f4? And you will need coverage going with Leue/Kreuz

With that cash, I would upgrade Clancee in Def....there wont be much value down there so 4 Prems would be ideal.

Also questioning the 5th Premo in the Mids.......granted you will come out of the gate flying, but are there enough money makers?

Can you upgrade Titch? With all the backline risk you probably need to be certain everywhere else in the field. I think he'll do well, but nothing proven yet.
Tich can turn to Wingard or if I free up Goldy>Minson it gives $530k to spend on f5.

First team i've seen with Walker in it.. If fit should be looked at very closely.. his last 6 games last year he scored 106, 90, 92, 48 ,113, 91 and we all know the heights he reached in 2013.

Would probably say downgrade a mid and spend the cash down back. Very very thin and won't score enough points. Scharenberg i am assuming is just a place holder for now due to his knee injury.

Rucks and Forwards strong.

Good team just balance out the Mid/Backline!

Cheers for the feedback Unknown......as for your team:

TBC is wasted at R3, you may as well put a dunny door DPP in there (Cox/Read) and start TBC on the field in the Fwds.
Not sure on Bennell, so maybe TBC becomes your f4? And you will need coverage going with Leue/Kreuz

With that cash, I would upgrade Clancee in Def....there wont be much value down there so 4 Prems would be ideal.

Also questioning the 5th Premo in the Mids.......granted you will come out of the gate flying, but are there enough money makers?

Yeah was just putting the 3 midpriced rucks out there as a talking point.. certainly won't start that way but was interested to hear people's opinions.

This is more like what i would be starting with.

Yarran should be more settled in his role this year, he tonned up 7 times last year.. i think this could be his break out season.

McKenzie will receive alot less attention with Malceski down back, think he could get off the leash.

Tossing up between Duffield, Walker and Hurn.

M5 will be Murphy or A.Swallow, the extra 70K in hand is mighty tempting..

Forward line is risk reward, Hoping Ziebell can return to his 2013 form when he averaged 95.
If Bennell stays fit he could def average 100.

upload_2015-2-5_11-24-46.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back