Teams SC 2016 - My Team (NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will if named round 1.

Reckon Grim will be alright for 50-60 points a week, I'll take that lol
Only managed 43 SC points in a 10 goal hiding from a full game, against last year's wooden spoon team. :eek:

Only managed 43 SC points in a 10 goal hiding from a full game, against last year's wooden spoon team. :eek:
Like I said, he kicked 1.4.

If he kicks 3.2 for example, people would be jumping on IMO.

He took some nice marks can't be any worse than Casboult lol

Like I said, he kicked 1.4.

If he kicks 3.2 for example, people would be jumping on IMO.

He took some nice marks can't be any worse than Casboult lol
Two of those misses were from 20 m out on essentially no angle.
The guy is a tall leaping potato who will need to get all of his SC points from marks and behinds it would seem.

Two of those misses were from 20 m out on essentially no angle.
The guy is a tall leaping potato who will need to get all of his SC points from marks and behinds it would seem.
Look if he wasn't 123k, I wouldn't even have a second look lol

Kommer didn't exactly set the world alight either

You should take him down like you did with Asho via a bet, loser leaves the forum forever. Although I must warn you that according to PowerDrafter, he's finished top 600 for the past 6 consecutive years, so you might have your work cut out for you taking down a Master SC. :$
He must be a gerry ;)

Sam Michael R2
Mason Cox R3
Tippett F4
Grimley F8
giphy.gif

View attachment 220381

View attachment 220383

View attachment 220384

View attachment 220385

Sorry Its not formatted properly. Its an artwork (peice of shit?) in the making.
Tippet will be in forward line Grimsbey to R3, I want dusty, but it has to be at the expense of D Wells as I have 380 in the bank. I want to keep Wells, he is just too tantalising at that price.
Help please regulars and new people?
THankyou.

Its the least you can do for me!:cool::p

WTF Why aren't the images comming up?

View attachment 220381

View attachment 220383

View attachment 220384

View attachment 220385

Sorry Its not formatted properly. Its an artwork (peice of shit?) in the making.
Tippet will be in forward line Grimsbey to R3, I want dusty, but it has to be at the expense of D Wells as I have 380 in the bank. I want to keep Wells, he is just too tantalising at that price.
THankyou.

Wells isn't tantalising you D/H.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 220381

View attachment 220383

View attachment 220384

View attachment 220385

THankyou.

Too heavy in the backline. Need one more premo in your FWD and MID.

Stop drinking. It will look better in the morning.
And sub those ****in premos onto the field FFS. :mad:

Too heavy in the backline. Need one more premo in your FWD and MID.

Stop drinking. It will look better in the morning.
And sub those ****in premos onto the field FFS. :mad:
Fwd and mid rookies look to make more cash than other rookies in the backline. This is a very important point. If you have a good backline rookie that I can replace Sheridan with, would love to hear it. :)
Its a first draft. But apart from Sheridan I am relatively happy with it.

Fwd and mid rookies look to make more cash than other rookies in the backline. This is a very important point. If you have a good backline rookie that I can replace Sheridan with, would love to hear it. :)
Its a first draft. But apart from Sheridan I am relatively happy with it.
By all means keep Sheridan but maybe drop one other premo to get your forwards and mids sorted.

By all means keep Sheridan but maybe drop one other premo to get your forwards and mids sorted.
Mids and forwards have a lot of good cash cows, as I said they will make more cash than the backs. I appreciate the feedback but I don't know what you mean by sorted? Do you want one less premo in the mids and another up forward?:footy:

Hey guys.

Haven't really started playing around with my team until today.

Not sure about the rookies at this stage, I'll do a proper analysis at the end of NAB cub and reassess after round 1 teams come out, but I'm feeling pretty good about this team.

I think in reality, I'd need to sacrifice one premo to buy more of those $200K type rookies. Likely that I'd sacrifice Deledio to do that and replace him with a rookie.

Anyway, feedback would be appreciated.

upload_2016-2-28_20-44-46.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back