Teams SC 2016 - My Team (NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mids and forwards have a lot of good cash cows, as I said they will make more cash than the backs. I appreciate the feedback but I don't know what you mean by sorted? Do you want one less premo in the mids and another up forward?:footy:

OK you only have 8 or 9 premo keepers in your team.

I would get Tippett from R3 to F3 and swap Grimley from your FWDS to R3.
Barlow has to be subbed from your FWD bench to your F1.
This will sort out your FWDs and RUCKs.

Fyfe, Mills and Crouch have to be subbed from your MID bench to the MIDfield.

Lonergan and Sheridan have to get subbed onto your BACKline field.

I'd then turn M.Crouch into B.Couch
Drop Howe to a rookie like S or K.Collins
Then turn Phillips into Wines, Parker etc if you have enough coin to do it.

Then go through and count how many guys you have over 450k as keepers for the year and reaccess.

View attachment 220455 Ok here is my latest version pretty happy with what I have at the moment. Any thoughts appreciated thnx.
12 keepers plus Langdon, Sheridan and Libba. What's not too like.

Great structure and not too midpriced. No Shaw and Lids makes a difference to your D4 and F4 positions.

Hey guys.

Haven't really started playing around with my team until today.

Not sure about the rookies at this stage, I'll do a proper analysis at the end of NAB cub and reassess after round 1 teams come out, but I'm feeling pretty good about this team.

I think in reality, I'd need to sacrifice one premo to buy more of those $200K type rookies. Likely that I'd sacrifice Deledio to do that and replace him with a rookie.

Anyway, feedback would be appreciated.

View attachment 220452
Beware of going in too strong in the middle. You're backline makes Paiges from last year look strong

OK you only have 8 or 9 premo keepers in your team.

I would get Tippett from R3 to F3 and swap Grimley from your FWDS to R3.
Barlow has to be subbed from your FWD bench to your F1.
This will sort out your FWDs and RUCKs.

Fyfe, Mills and Crouch have to be subbed from your MID bench to the MIDfield.

Lonergan and Sheridan have to get subbed onto your BACKline field.

I'd then turn M.Crouch into B.Couch
Drop Howe to a rookie like S or K.Collins
Then turn Phillips into Wines, Parker etc if you have enough coin to do it.

Then go through and count how many guys you have over 450k as keepers for the year and reaccess.
Thanks for the feedback mate. Appreciate it.

12 keepers plus Langdon, Sheridan and Libba. What's not too like.

Great structure and not too midpriced. No Shaw and Lids makes a difference to your D4 and F4 positions.
Yea I like structure of 6 deep in the midfield and I hope the rookies in the forward line score well early. Liked what I saw from menadue and after hawthorn geelong have a good run so hoping mccarthy will score well in that block of games. He looked pretty good on Friday night. I like Menzel but don't want to sacrifice the other lines.

Hey guys.

Haven't really started playing around with my team until today.

Not sure about the rookies at this stage, I'll do a proper analysis at the end of NAB cub and reassess after round 1 teams come out, but I'm feeling pretty good about this team.

I think in reality, I'd need to sacrifice one premo to buy more of those $200K type rookies. Likely that I'd sacrifice Deledio to do that and replace him with a rookie.

Anyway, feedback would be appreciated.

View attachment 220452
I think the def and fwd looks kind of weak. You may have to sacrifice in the mids to strengthen those lines and get some more mid rookies, who usually make the most $$$.

Hey guys, here's the latest incarnation of my team. I'm liking it, but not 100% sold on my mid pricers in fwd and def.

Sheridan could become Howe and that will help me turn hall into a keeper. Problem is JS and I reckon Sheridan will score significantly more than Howe. I reckon my keepers are locks for top 6 scorers in their areas so not as much risk there.

25k left, so may look at some Slight tweaking to upgrade millera to mills via petracca. Rookies are starting to settle but still not locked.

image.png

image.png

Hey guys, here's the latest incarnation of my team. I'm liking it, but not 100% sold on my mid pricers in fwd and def.

Sheridan could become Howe and that will help me turn hall into a keeper. Problem is JS and I reckon Sheridan will score significantly more than Howe. I reckon my keepers are locks for top 6 scorers in their areas so not as much risk there.

25k left, so may look at some Slight tweaking to upgrade millera to mills via petracca. Rookies are starting to settle but still not locked.

View attachment 220560

View attachment 220561
Solid overall and yes those midpricers are the one thing that stands out. Hall could be good to start, but as the top shelf mids come back in to the Suns team, he'll probably drop off.
No need for both Fyfe and Danger IMO.

Solid overall and yes those midpricers are the one thing that stands out. Hall could be good to start, but as the top shelf mids come back in to the Suns team, he'll probably drop off.

Cheers mate,

Yeah my biggest decision will be whether to run with the 2 mid pricers or one lower priced and another premo. It's about weighing up points vs trades and how long they'll last in my team before that trade is required (if at all- I reckon hall could end up a F6-8 keeper)

As for Fyfe and danger, I figure I've got the cash so I'm gonna just grab them now. I am very confident they will both end up top 6 mids, so why chase them later, just grab them now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 220455 Ok here is my latest version pretty happy with what I have at the moment. Any thoughts appreciated thnx.
Taking some calculated risks (no Shaw as an eg.) but making up for it with high end premos elsewhere. Pretty solid.
Personal preference, I wouldn't take both Langdon and Sheridan. I'd role with one or the other. Better yet I'd downgrade one and upgrade the other to Shaw.

Just out of curiosity, what would be your reasons for not having both of fyfe and danger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate,

Yeah my biggest decision will be whether to run with the 2 mid pricers or one lower priced and another premo. It's about weighing up points vs trades and how long they'll last in my team before that trade is required (if at all- I reckon hall could end up a F6-8 keeper)

As for Fyfe and danger, I figure I've got the cash so I'm gonna just grab them now. I am very confident they will both end up top 6 mids, so why chase them later, just grab them now.
I'm in the same boat...I want the top scoring players from the start. (I think)
This involves getting in the power mids plus Goldy...I'm more comfortable with the options in the back line in picking a mid range break out keeper and rookies to score with good JS.

This is V5 of my team.

super coach 2016 team v5.PNG

I haven't touched my team for several weeks prior to this.
First changes after NAB matches.
upload_2016-2-29_10-21-57.png
First team that has had Fyfe in it. I was pretty sold on starting without him up until now, but has shown that he is healthy which has made him a necessity in my thinking. It means I have had to lose Gray which I am not pleased about. Think he will be a stud. More TOG and he is so dangerous forward, I think he will prove to be a must have before the year is out.
I've also gone from 4 keeper (hopeful) defenders down to 3, cutting Smith. Just doesn't look reliable.
Not completely happy with either D3 or F3. That's where my risk lies. Seem to be best available with my current structure. To upgrade either would likely mean cutting Martin for a slightly cheaper R2 option. Gawn the most favourable in my eyes. Lobbe option still not out of the picture for me.
Cutting Libba the other possibility. I want to see him play before selecting him.

Any feedback from the faithful welcome.
I'm always up for outside the box ideas...something I'm not seeing

This involves getting in the power mids plus Goldy...I'm more comfortable with the options in the back line in picking a mid range break out keeper and rookies to score with good JS.

This is V5 of my team.

View attachment 220585

Gee that's a thin backline, but I can see where your money's been spent. Good luck, it may pay off well in the end

This is V5 of my team.

View attachment 220585
The man with the best avatar in the business. Welcome back.
Solid team. Similar structure to mine. Obvious risk at D3 but you have to take one somewhere.
Not having Shaw or Martin allows you an extra premo in the fwd line. Something I might have a play around with now that I have seen yours.
Do you have much cash left? Potential problem on the eve of Rd1 with your rookies. Haven't spent much money there. What's the plan if you need to find a bit of extra coin?

I really don't know why structure I feel satisfied with yet. I've gone a few speculative picks, but not sure if it compromises my whole side. Thoughts?

View attachment 220607
So I have Fyfe, Goldstein, Martin and an extra premo mid compared to you.
The only meaningful upgrade you are getting with the savings you are making is Johannisen.
Is he worth it?

I haven't touched my team for several weeks prior to this.
First changes after NAB matches.
View attachment 220583
First team that has had Fyfe in it. I was pretty sold on starting without him up until now, but has shown that he is healthy which has made him a necessity in my thinking. It means I have had to lose Gray which I am not pleased about. Think he will be a stud. More TOG and he is so dangerous forward, I think he will prove to be a must have before the year is out.
I've also gone from 4 keeper (hopeful) defenders down to 3, cutting Smith. Just doesn't look reliable.
Not completely happy with either D3 or F3. That's where my risk lies. Seem to be best available with my current structure. To upgrade either would likely mean cutting Martin for a slightly cheaper R2 option. Gawn the most favourable in my eyes. Lobbe option still not out of the picture for me.
Cutting Libba the other possibility. I want to see him play before selecting him.

Any feedback from the faithful welcome.
I'm always up for outside the box ideas...something I'm not seeing

I think Parker or wines have to go to fix up the backline, looks like donut city. I'm not saying anything about Wells....but upgrade him too. :)

I think Parker or wines have to go to fix up the backline, looks like donut city. I'm not saying anything about Wells....but upgrade him too. :)
Selecting a D4 I am confident in is a struggle. Short of finding 350k to add another genuine premo, I'm thinking I'll probably roll the dice with starting 3 rookies at this stage.
On Wells, I am definitely not sold on him. He's in at this stage. Only needs to average 90 to make the SC team of the year at his price. He is capable of that. Just needs to stay on the park. I'd love another premo here as well. Why don't they have the mid-level exception in Supercoach? :rolleyes:

I have a lot of money left.
Having trouble with D4. I've had Howe, Fantasia, Smith all role through there.
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 12.37.48 pm.png
Thoughts on team?
There is no-one i really fell comfortable putting the remaining cash towards.

Taking some calculated risks (no Shaw as an eg.) but making up for it with high end premos elsewhere. Pretty solid.
Personal preference, I wouldn't take both Langdon and Sheridan. I'd role with one or the other. Better yet I'd downgrade one and upgrade the other to Shaw.
I did have that with shaw in, but playing 3 defence rookies on field worries me a bit. If a third one becomes relevant that is what I will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back