Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Robinson's SC team...

Lost me at Pittard for D2.

4cfde09bff27b96c21bc87d17abbf6af
Wow that defence makes me want to puke.. I'm keen on Rich and Pittard but they're currently my D3 and D4!

Really hope nobody on BF is going with T McKenzie and E MacKenzie...

Why Anderson over Wells? :confused:
Rucks need complete overhaul, Blicavs is a risk, Tippet isn't -he's a definite dud as a ruck pick.
Def is good
Just try to cheapen your mid guns to get goldy, martin, Nic Nat or Gawn in place of tippet.
Get Mcdonald'tipwateva in your rookies
Thanks.
So I have bought in wells for anderson
Wingard for zorko
Then brought in libba for hannebery
Tippett out for goldy and also got callum mills into my mids
I kept blicavs though, sorry i think he is a jet.

I know coaches have chopped and changed players from their side. Which players have not changed in your side from version 1.0 until now? In my side the only players that have stayed the whole time have been Goldstein Kerridge and M Brown.

Im very curious what others coaches have as their locks.

Goldstein Martin Ablett Rockliff Kerridge Hartley Brown Mcdonald-Tip

Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 12.30.01 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 12.30.11 AM.png

Looking for some advice. Sitting on $180k and dont know where to put it. Options im thinking is turning 1. sheridan into premo def at d4 or 2. ruggles into weitering or 3. One of the bench players for parish or oliver. Im not trying to win the whole thing i just want to beat my mates.
I had parker instead of crouch and less mid pricers but i want the guarantee of playing time

View attachment 226257 View attachment 226258

Looking for some advice. Sitting on $180k and dont know where to put it. Options im thinking is turning 1. sheridan into premo def at d4 or 2. ruggles into weitering or 3. One of the bench players for parish or oliver. Im not trying to win the whole thing i just want to beat my mates.
I had parker instead of crouch and less mid pricers but i want the guarantee of playing time

Sheridan to Wietering and Libba to Pendles.

View attachment 226257 View attachment 226258

Seems like having menadue on the bench is a waste of money either have him as a starter or go for a cheaper rookie.

Also I'd leave Petracca out of your starting line up as it's unlikely he'll be selected for a few weeks. I'm hoping that by the time he's up and running and about to rise in price I'll bank some cash from another rookie.

upload_2016-3-19_8-44-23.png

Hi all, going high risk high reward. Don't like the mid rookies so going all out there.

The only change I would contemplate is Bartel > Boyd then effectively Selwood > Buddy which means Mills starts in the mids.

*Hamilton floating doughnut.
Let me know what you think?

View attachment 226282

Hi all, going high risk high reward. Don't like the mid rookies so going all out there.

The only change I would contemplate is Bartel > Boyd then effectively Selwood > Buddy which means Mills starts in the mids.

*Hamilton floating doughnut.
Let me know what you think?
A bit light in forward line.

Selwood > Oliver

Then upgrade Kommer > Hall or S Gray or someone IMO.

I didn't really get to see any NAB footy so I've just built from a little bit of research on here... I'd like to change a mid rookie to Mills but I'm not sure who to downgrade to allow it. Any thoughts?
Only have $5k left now.

plT9a5z.png

I didn't really get to see any NAB footy so I've just built from a little bit of research on here... I'd like to change a mid rookie to Mills but I'm not sure who to downgrade to allow it. Any thoughts?
Only have $5k left now.

plT9a5z.png

Libba for Mills Polks for Oliver in my view.

Only have $5k left now.

plT9a5z.png

Not a fan of Birchall, was stuck with him for the beginning of last year and his scores are very average. Doesn't have a lot of upside and his price will just stagnate around that mark, and will be tricky to upgrade him to a top 5-6 defender during the season.

Strong midfield but maybe drop 2 of those >600k superpremos to players like Shiel, Parker, Selwood who are priced pretty good imo. Which will give you money to upgrade some of your current rookies to those that have better chances of getting games and have better job security, like Mills, Oliver, Kennedy, etc.

And I'd go for Stef Martin over Sam Jacobs. Jacobs plays Goldstein twice, Sandilands twice and Naitanui twice. So he'll have a hard time putting up solid scores against those opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only have $5k left now.

plT9a5z.png

Love the birch pick more than kk

Chad to gray frees up 45k

I like the Viney pick, he'll be the top scoring Demon, and there are some signs they'll improve this year.

I'm just too scared of him needing to tag.

image.jpg Would love some feedback on my team please. My biggest concern is not having Heath Shaw. Should I bring him in? And if do bring him in, who goes?

Sorry, no screen shot. BUT I have taken a risk here (likely to change) and am hoping for some feedback:

DEF: Houli, Laird, Yeo, Seedsman, Dea, M.Brown (Ess) * (Hartley, Mcdonald-Tipungwuti)

Mids: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Ablett, Hannebery, Rockliff, Parker, Liberatore, Oliver * (Gresham, Keays, Davis)

Rucks: Martin, Gawn * (Chol)

FWD: S.Gray, Hall, Wells, B. Kennedy, Menadue, Kerridge * (Kommer, Grimley)

My theory is basically that defence is a chook raffle except for Heath Shaw, who will be my first upgrade target. I have gone without a super premium defender (Shaw) or FWD (any of many).

-I've stacked my midfield and rucks with set and forget premiums, unhappy with the rookies on offer.
-Chol serves as an early donut and a functional swap player with Grimley if Gawn/Martin miss some footy.
-I've gambled on midfield/fwds in the hope that they will make up early points and value, enabling upgrades to more reliable premiums in this space.

Obviously the real risk here is the weak FWD and DEF, but is there enough potential to cover the risk? If my mids and rucks are banking early points, can I bide time until I upgrade to premiums in the DEF/FWD?

Last edited:
Jono Prout
Simpkin, Parish, JOR could be money spent elsewhere.

Backs are weak with too many middle of the road guys.
The actual players are good picks, but having 4 is overkill.

I like the different selections though - Mitchell, Priddis, Hunter

Hey all. Thoughts on this squad? I've got $116,300 left. I had Petracca in, but heard he is out for the start of the year. Replaced with McCarthy.
Anyone else finding this year a tough year to complete a team and be happy with it? supercoach 2016 2.PNG

Which essendo
Jono Prout
Simpkin, Parish, JOR could be money spent elsewhere.

Backs are weak with too many middle of the road guys.
The actual players are good picks, but having 4 is overkill.

I like the different selections though - Mitchell, Priddis, Hunter

Which Essendon defender should I upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back