SC 2016 - My Team (Pre-NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a training report after Collingwood's Match Sim training today:

"Players in rehabilitation: Pendlebury"

:eek:

tumblr_ne92ixL1ee1rk32t9o3_500.gif

first up team. very much speculating with leuey at the moment. if crap in NAB will downgrade a mid and go premo there. got $211k in the bank so plenty to play with.

View attachment 210965
Another solid team. Not a fan of Conca or Luey who is currently injured. Christensen is an interesting pick, go with your gut though. Macrae I like. Had him late last year, gun.

Danger or Gazza?

I'm leaving quite a lot in the bank for rookie upgrades. Do I need to spend more?
View attachment 210982
View attachment 210983

Thoughts?

If you start with over a million spare i'll spew.:mad:
Back yourself and spend some coin mate. Grab the premos you think will score the most on each line, lock them in your team and throw away the key.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw and Suckling are questionable picks.
Malcheski and Luey also.
Wells I don't mind.

Best advice would be to llok up info about team structures and decide on one you like and pick your team with it in mind. Too many maybe players and mid pricers returning from injuries.

Only 1 good season, avg. 93. Fact.
Next best 76. Fact.
Only 4 scores over 100 last year. Fact.
History of inconsistency. Fact.

:drunk:
Don't look at shit so black and white mate. It's a terrible way to pick an starting side.
Think outside the box. Numbers lie too you know.

This is my 1st draft which i'm mostly happy with, having trouble deciding on defenders though.

View attachment 211021
What's not too like. Laird and KK up and coming guns.
Simpson the most reliable back in history and Bartel, now a back and cheap.

If you start with over a million spare i'll spew.:mad:
Back yourself and spend some coin mate. Grab the premos you think will score the most on each line, lock them in your team and throw away the key.
I still had one more premo to pick in that Pic. I currently have $360,000 after doing a few changes

Another solid team. Not a fan of Conca or Luey who is currently injured. Christensen is an interesting pick, go with your gut though. Macrae I like. Had him late last year, gun.

cheers. yeah leuey will change. didn't realise he was injured. surely they have a drug to fix that :oops: conca is a gut feel as well as christensen. he can go big and will play alot on the ball/half back if picked and knows how to get contested ball. will check to see in the nab how his form looks.

Here's my provisional team.
Thinking of changing Daisy to Libba and I'm a little unsure about Luey and McCartin.
View attachment 211139
I'd definitely swap Daisy for Libba, Luey could be a good pick but McCartin I'd replace.

You also have 18/30 of your players from the likely 2 worst teams, which is way too many. I'd be getting rid of the vast majority of them, especially Smith, Crowley, Boekhorst, Gibbs and Dea.

I'd definitely swap Daisy for Libba, Luey could be a good pick but McCartin I'd replace.

You also have 18/30 of your players from the likely 2 worst teams, which is way too many. I'd be getting rid of the vast majority of them, especially Smith, Crowley, Boekhorst, Gibbs and Dea.
Thanks for the advice. I've swapped out Daisy, Luey and McCartin. It is still a provisional team, but for now the others stay and I will assess the NAB teams. These guys are cheap and I'm hoping they play games and earn money. For the price, I'd rather a Crowley over a Weitering/Schache etc. He's not going to get 100+ points each week, but he is virtually guaranteed games and should be able to lift his worth $150-200k fairly easily. Similar reasoning in reverse for Parish and Francis. With a depleted side and not much to play for, there's a good chance they could get more games.
I think a lot of people will be watching Essendon's NAB games with interest.

Hello all long time supercoach player, first time poster. Looking to try and crack top 500 this year after just missing out. I would love any feedback especially with the forwards as I don't quite feel happy about them. Have 70k leftover and obviously rookies aren't 100% correct yet.

DEF- Shaw, McVeigh, Smith, Malceski, Brown (ess), Collins (wbd) [Byrne, Collins (fre)]

MID - Fyfe, Pendles, GAJ, Rocky, Libba, Hopper, Gresham, Freeman [Keays, Menegola, Mathieson]

RUCK - Godly, Stef [Loersch]

FWD - Lids, Dusty, Dahl, Duggan, Kerridge, Petracca [Philips, Yarran]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back