Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Well give me mine back then and clutch your own.

We're in a recession.

Oh, for ****s... look, I'll give you half of what I have, and half of yours. Then we're even.

Oh, for ****s... look, I'll give you half of what I have, and half of yours. Then we're even.

CSn99N4.gif

What is an implied statement?

An implied statement is a statement that can be inferred from a statement. For example, if I were to say that “only someone who is either extremely lazy or extremely stupid would ask this question rather than searching it on google.” the implied statement would be that you are either extremely lazy or extremely stupid.
Gotta say I love the irony of EJW liking this.

I love it when SM sits there giggling to himself about his little barbs, and does it without tagging the people he's throwing marshmallows at.

I wasn't throwing barbs but I guess you can think what you want.

Because you still havent refunded me the $6835 I donated to your lemonlulu cult!!!
"Cult".

It was a Ponzi scheme, you nutcracker. You'll have to get through my army of accountants if you want it back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not that small a mound, I was making a joke that flew swiftly over your head, clearly. And now what should have been me laughing more at Tones has turned into me shaking my head at you. I sincerely didn't think you'd drink all that kool aid.

I would actually respect them more if they had the balls to come out and say why. A few seem pretty active in here.

I did not know that.

Well thank you for this dance Mr. Wad.

But now it's just all getting rather silly and while I'm sure you could keep posting this crap all day, I'd prefer to find someone else to engage with

Last word <--- all yours

How'd you go?

Reckon she gave you the last words mate and you bottled it.

I have so many upset people to placate, unfortunately some just slip through the cracks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back